Resource icon

playgm Aaron Lee's Tactics - Pass and Kill 2021-09-12

Thanks, I will be trying them. I am using ZAZ Blue 3.0 with great success, but I want a tactic to make more of the strikers, that's the only thing I don't like, I can't complain about results, it works both for small and big teams. But for the strikers, it makes fabulous strikers average.

Let's see how it goes.

Thanks, that's about what I believe about Zaz too. I am also trying Zaz with a SS moved to Complete Forward on Attack, and Zaz with 2 CF, one on Attack and one of Support.

For now Lee's gave me mixed results, especially away, teams play me on counter too much. Will test Lee's plus more and the new variants of Zaz, the one with 1 SS + 1 CF looks somewhat better for both strikers, I don't know why. This is the only modification I did: https://prnt.sc/1s2k1pj I would have expected only the CF ratings to be affected, but the SS also has improved ratings.

Do you play Lee Plus home and away? Or you are mixing things?

Thanks

Last edited:
I use lee plus at home and away but use the away version of the 4-2-4 cautious when playing against big teams

A lot of times concede but many though times manage to come back and outscore the opposition if they take the lead

I'd rather the occasional lost and the team be vunerable then win all games with zaz blue tactics and their variations that have unrealistic formations that I have to shoehorn my strikers into
Good to know, thank you. I hate losing to be honest :)) Especially in cup games. Nevertheless, I like that finally we have non attacking tactics that are great. I had enough of Attacking, Very Attacking.

Hm, after a few tests, the Blue with SS-A and CF-A does wonders for both strikers, especially the CF-A, probably because on CF-A the striker focuses mainly on staying forward. Thinking about mixing Lee Plus with my very little tweaked Blue tactic, plus the default Blue when one or more men down.

Like this, Blue CF-SS for tough games + cup games, Lee Plus for any game that is not cup that it's either easy or I am already 2 up, and default Blue for one or more men down.

EDIT: Well, Lee Plus can't really compare with the Blue tactic. I ended up using Blue in cups and big games, Blue CF SS against small teams home and away. You really can't handle Liverpool with a tactic like Lee's, it's a 50 50 chance to win or loose, IF you have a quality team matching theirs. And outside cups, I turn Very Defensive and minimum pressing so I conserve energy when I lead 2 0. Even on Very Defensive with minimum pressing the tactics are better than anything else that I tried.

Last edited: