- No OIs set and ensure the Assistant Manager isn't doing this to.
- Tactical briefings - skipped.
- No specific training mentioned.
- Expect goals.
- Also added James's home and away versions to.
- Home, aggressive and narrow to avoid counter attacks where possible.
- Away is more cautious and careful. Attempts to counter attack.
High tempo 442, used at start of matches.
More attacking 442 and extremely high tempo.
Much more stable tactic. Holds a lead very well.
Removes working the ball into the box which leads to more offensive pressure.
Slightly more stable in defense due to wanting to work the ball into the box.
James's tweak for playing at home.
James's tweak for playing away.
Example Results - This was with the default Southampton squad using the PLUS tactic. Then going on holiday until after the final match in the premier league is over with the option "use current tactic" selected.