CharlieG

Reaction score
Hey Everyone i was just wondering what you thought on lennon and if he could ever be a world class winger, where you get the best out of him and how so give us your ideas |)

you know what mate im with you on this, when i see lennon play he is just an amazing young talent, and suddenly he has kind of fell out of the light, but fm makes him such a poor player, deffiently needs a stat improvement for fm10

Thankfully some one does i have bought him for watford for 4.6 million and i thought omg hes amazing but he lacks alot of things to be a quality winger i am considering flogging him at the end of the season

I bought him at the start of my second season with liverpool and hes been my best player easily so far. Unbelievable player, got walcott too and people were sayin they dont think hes worth the buy but he definitly was worth the buy for me.

I bought him with Chelsea in my third season, prob one of my best signigs, got him really cheap and he reallly does have what it takes to play at a CL level, highly reccomend him :D

If you play him in his correct role he will work a charm for you. What i found that makes him better is play him against the slowest right or left back the opposition have. He tears them to pieces.

i think lennon is pure class in real life but he is defiantely under-rated in all football games

Necro-posting is worse than double-posting.

ive had seasons with Lennon where he bags about 10 goals and countless assists by playing him AMR.

I love Lennon by far the best english winger.

Wow some record for a winger what role was that on lol

---------- Post added at 07:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:41 PM ----------

ive had seasons with Lennon where he bags about 10 goals and countless assists by playing him AMR.

I love Lennon by far the best english winger.

I wouldnt go as far as that ;)

Yeah hes right! Play him AMR and he will become world class trust me! Look at his goals and assists for me... Him and Modric are the best wingers on the game!

Always a hit and miss whenever I have him on the team.

Sometimes scores and assists loads, other times never performs.

Since this has been necro'd, guess I'd better give my opinion as it remains open.

He's been fantastic in my game.

Currently in the 4th season with Spurs, and he's grabbed over 10 assists on each season, contributing 14 goals in the 2010/2011 season alone.

Yeah hes right! Play him AMR and he will become world class trust me! Look at his goals and assists for me... Him and Modric are the best wingers on the game!

They aint though not with the likes of messi ronaldo ribery robben then theres Alexis sanchez hes insane :p

They aint though not with the likes of messi ronaldo ribery robben then theres Alexis sanchez hes insane :p
Yeah they are, Just because Messi is a big name dont mean these guys aint better, With the right training they are unstoppable! Modric gets 25+ goals for me a season from Left Wing

Yeah they are, Just because Messi is a big name dont mean these guys aint better, With the right training they are unstoppable! Modric gets 25+ goals for me a season from Left Wing

Fair point but I prefer Sanchez he got me over 30 goals in my second season in all competitions :p from left Inside Forward