AJ0207

Reaction score
He is unconvincing in the position and seems to be playing well there. Anybody else had any experience with him in this position??

He lacks pace or marking/tackling abilities to play right back. Plus he is an excellent passer and has good creativity, so he is definitely best suited for a central midfield role.

ive played him in CB for 2 games in fa cup,,,andplayed very well there

you just waist him there hes good in midfield and use him there not anywhere else all his attributes show hes a midfielder not a defender!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

Unless you have trained him specifically for a few seasons then he wouldn't suit the position...and even then he would be wasted.

He is unconvincing in the position and seems to be playing well there. Anybody else had any experience with him in this position??

don't waste ramsey at right back you arsehole.

don't waste ramsey at right back you arsehole.

Any need calling him an arsehole and ******** really ?

Ah well, you who is getting infracted.

EDIT: I wouldn't play him there, he is much better in midfield

Last edited:
AC bought him in my 09 save and made him RB.

Became a club icon :O

Looks like central midfield it is for Ramsey then

sorry about that post guys, alcohol got the better of me, out of order, once again, im sorry.

if he is doing well, I dont see why not .

Personally, he was outstanding for me in CM, really creative and got numerous MOM awards. But if he can do it at RB, don't see why not. Does it not take a good while to get him trained up at RB though?

He is a young player still, plenty of players change role at some point of their career (an example of the top of my head is Naylor who was at leeds used to play upfront, but is now center back). so long as specific stats are up to it, i dont see why he cant be retrained as a strong premier league rightback.