RSA2394

Reaction score
Need an MC to add more depth and ive decided to choose between these two.
Any thoughts?

who for and for what role and duty?? or you undecided on a tactic?

Everton 2nd season, season holders, kenwright gave a budget of 26 million. i know right wtf! haha and im in contract negotiations with jack wilshere as cahill is injured for a while but i need a centre mid in the role deep lying playmaker.

My current MC's are:

Rodwell
Barkley
Fellaini
Gibson

I need another for cup runs such as champions league, fa cup etc. to keep fitness up

Also i compared stats and they're pretty similar, ramsey has better passing but poli isnt far behind, arsenal wont budge below 15 mil atm while poli is available for 10 mil

Last edited:
Everton 2nd season, season holders, kenwright gave a budget of 26 million. i know right wtf! haha and im in contract negotiations with jack wilshere as cahill is injured for a while but i need a centre mid in the role deep lying playmaker.

My current MC's are:

Rodwell
Barkley
Fellaini
Gibson

I need another for cup runs such as champions league, fa cup etc. to keep fitness up

If your main issue is fitness I'd stay away from Ramsey, as he tends to get injured alot, but if your HG players then he's your man, but use in rotational system and don't expect full games week in week out.

Both potentially are as good as eachother, but I generally prefer UK based players, especially for rotational systems, + they generally slot in alot quicker!!

Thanks for the feedback man, i think ive decided to go with poli for now. Ill keep my eye on ramsey for later on when i do an evaluation of the squad at the end of the season.

Thanks for the feedback man, i think ive decided to go with poli for now. Ill keep my eye on ramsey for later on when i do an evaluation of the squad at the end of the season.

He's a good choice, the next Pirlo, it took him a while to adjust to the english language and style of play in my Spurs game

Last edited:
I just saw that ramsey is up for loan ... maybe i could get both :p haha but i dont know if all my mids could get game time

I would go for Ramsey, especially if he is up for loan!