mrsolidsnake

Banned
Reaction score
Hi quick question my aaron spear has a P.A of 172 he is 17 and his current Pa is 72 i being playing him in a lot of first team match's. now heres the question do some players boom quicker that others and can aaron spear devlop later that others?

sorry rushed this very quick

Last edited:
Hi quick question my aaron spear has a P.A of 172 he is 17 and his current Pa is 72 i being playing him in lost of first team matchs. now heres the question do some players boom quicker that other can aaron spear devlop later that others?

sorry rushed this very quick

Woah big letters.

Some players develop fast and some over time. But they all generally stop improve drastically by the age of 24. So I would say Aaron Spear has 7 years still to improve. Throwing first team matches isn't going to get you an instant growth in ability.

he still keep improving mentally, 24-31 is when you get the best mental growth, in my experience anyway

he still keep improving mentally, 24-31 is when you get the best mental growth, in my experience anyway

In my game saves, he never was known for his mental stats. Just his good finishing and first touch got him into my team. And him being free transfer.

Yes sorry for big letters i just got fm a week ago and new to the forums sorry but thanks for replys