riggytheowl

Reaction score
Hi, I'm Riggytheowl, some of you may remember me from such stories as 'an Indian quest - club and country.' (Which spectacularly died with my computer, when I finally got the save back I was at a loss of what I was doing tbh). Well I am back for a brief while at least. This is going to be a European tour alphabetically done. It will not be story based but I will post updates from time to time. I am sure this has been done/ already has a thread around but I am here to ask you guys for any extra rules you think should be applied.

So far we have:
Must go in Alphabetical order from country to country.
Can have the 3 countries next in the sequence loaded but no others. (Will be in Croatia before England can be loaded and Serbia for Spain to appear)
Must win the top league or champions league before moving to another country (this rule gives me a bit of leeway in England and Italy because I have managed there a lot.)
Can move freely within a Football Association (Can move to Cardiff while in England or Berwick when in Scotland etc.)

I will begin now and add any rules as they get suggested. :D

don't know how possible it would be to work in but to make it more unique, how about, you have to go abroad where possible, e.g. you have to manage Vaduz at some point during your stop in Switzerland, San Marino whilst in Italy, Cardiff/Swansea/ one of the others whilst in England etc.

don't know how possible it would be to work in but to make it more unique, how about, you have to go abroad where possible, e.g. you have to manage Vaduz at some point during your stop in Switzerland, San Marino whilst in Italy, Cardiff/Swansea/ one of the others whilst in England etc.
This isn't a bad idea, first attempt at this challenge has gone pear shaped anyway, so I will restart with this rule, after a little research into who I should be. Might have to get lucky with getting jobs mind.