abc

• Thread starter Thread starter rhhthsrthr
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 36
  • Views Views 3K
first of all this thread will be slated you can guarrentee this. personly i dont think you will arsenal are a level below man utd and chelsea and now with man city with their cash injection i think you will get left behind fighting for 4th position.

I don't think it will be any time in the near future. Maybe when, and if, their youngsters hit their prime, Arsenal will be a recognizable force in the league.

when will Arsenal win? when teams like Chelsea and Manchester United stop owning the league left, right and centre heh

my point in this is every year we are rumoured to fight for fourth and probably slip out to fifth every year it never happens and our title bid goes down the pan to injures we are one of the best teams in the country just not physical enough next season is our best chance as Chelsea and utd are both weaker then they have been

also any one who says arsenal are to young and in-experienced you are a complete **** (including arsenal fans)

Last edited:
Not for another couple of years at least.

This year *IF* Arsene goes and signs one more top class centre back, and a good keeper, I genuinely believe we'll be in with a big chance. It'll help if we keep Cesc, AND if RVP stays fit all season. Which he obviously won't.

tbh i can actually see arsenal winning a trophy this upcoming season possibly a cup like the carling cup or fa cup

tbh i can actually see arsenal winning a trophy this upcoming season possibly a cup like the carling cup or fa cup

no chelsea rule the fa cup haha. we going for the 3 in a row of fa cups.

I actually think this may be our year. All we really need is a new goalkeers and to stay injury free we might have a chance.

Look at last year everybody wrote us off and i didnt think we had that much of a chance either tbh but we did really well, if it wasnt for injuries, who knows?

look you cant keep blaiming injurys its a poor excuse, man utd had what 10defenders out at 1 point. every team has injurys its when you get these injurys you find out how good your squad is and your back-up players.

could do a Real Madrid and buy all the best players i the world and never use them :P

look you cant keep blaiming injurys its a poor excuse, man utd had what 10defenders out at 1 point. every team has injurys its when you get these injurys you find out how good your squad is and your back-up players.

i totally agree with you, you cant use it as an excuse we should have better cover, but the simple honest truth if we did have an injury free (smaller injures) season we would with out doubt finish a lot closer to utd and could win it.

we are a lot like Everton plenty of potential just not enough depth.

We not blaming them but they didnt help.

The youth/back up players must have improved as well from the first team opportunities due to injuries to other players and natural progression so we must have a stronger team on the whole as well.

We not blaming them but they didnt help.

The youth/back up players must have improved as well from the first team opportunities due to injuries to other players and natural progression so we must have a stronger team on the whole as well.

the way you got to look at it is pick your strongest arsenal 11 availible to you and a chelsea/man utd starting 11. how many arsenal players would get into the chelsea and man utd teams??? possibly just fabregas and maybe van persie is some cases but thats it. you have class players but chelsea and man utd have world class players. also i think the club and fans are obsesed with playing a so called right way to play football what has that done for you recently, you need to learn how to adapt a more physcal way to play the game.

the way you got to look at it is pick your strongest arsenal 11 availible to you and a chelsea/man utd starting 11. how many arsenal players would get into the chelsea and man utd teams??? possibly just fabregas and maybe van persie is some cases but thats it. you have class players but chelsea and man utd have world class players.

that has no-think to do with it you play 38 games you can't play those 38 games with the exact same players utd got beat by Burnley on that game you would put Burnley players in the team Chelsea and arsenal both lost to Wigan on those games you would put some of their players in the team

what it comes down to is depth which we don't have

Back