abc

• Thread starter Thread starter rhhthsrthr
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 36
  • Views Views 3K
the way you got to look at it is pick your strongest arsenal 11 availible to you and a chelsea/man utd starting 11. how many arsenal players would get into the chelsea and man utd teams??? possibly just fabregas and maybe van persie is some cases but thats it. you have class players but chelsea and man utd have world class players. also i think the club and fans are obsesed with playing a so called right way to play football what has that done for you recently, you need to learn how to adapt a more physcal way to play the game.

Erm Sagna? Arshavin? Fabregas? Van Persie? But its hard to compare because your players
have peaked or are past it and our players are peaking or are about to.

And for your second point, look at Barcelona.

that has no-think to do with it you play 38 games you can't play those 38 games with the exact same players utd got beat by Burnley on that game you would put Burnley players in the team Chelsea and arsenal both lost to Wigan on those games you would put some of their players in the team

what it comes down to is depth which we don't have

i was just saying on paper thats the way it is. and plus arsenal have adapted the brazil way of thinking that they would rather lose pretty than win ugly and in my view thats wrong.

---------- Post added at 08:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 PM ----------

Erm Sagna? Arshavin? Fabregas? Van Persie? But its hard to compare because your players
have peaked or are past it and our players are peaking or are about to.

And for your second point, look at Barcelona.

sagna wouldnt get in the chelsea side niether would arshavin. and i know about barcelona but like i said arsenal have class players barcelona have world class players. im not saying they arsenal players wont become world class because majority of them are young but all the time your team is getting better so is everyone elses.

---------- Post added at 08:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 PM ----------

or one Russian billionaire

joke don't start an argument

you wouldnt say no lol ;)

i was just saying on paper thats the way it is. and plus arsenal have adapted the brazil way of thinking that they would rather lose pretty than win ugly and in my view thats wrong.

---------- Post added at 08:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 PM ----------

1) football isn't played on paper if it was england italy and france wouldn't have gone out of the world cup so qucikly

2) you would rather win ugly, is a silly way to play football you are suppose to enjoy it not try and force wins but i suppose at this level (premiership) you are right and last year we did see arsenal try and change things to win ugly

ps the way some clubs are being run now by new owners i would defiantly say no to a Russian billionaire

dont think arsenal will win it this year, they'll finish 3rd. their key players are still injury prone

1) football isn't played on paper if it was england italy and france wouldn't have gone out of the world cup so qucikly

2) you would rather win ugly, is a silly way to play football you are suppose to enjoy it not try and force wins but i suppose at this level (premiership) you are right and last year we did see arsenal try and change things to win ugly

ps the way some clubs are being run now by new owners i would defiantly say no to a Russian billionaire

i take your first point i was just making my opinion. and i belive if arsenal can adapt a way to win ugly then they will be much more forcefull and i know i would be alot more scared of them. and i know some clubs are being run awfully but roman hasent been poor for us luckly.

Sagna would deffo have a shot at that right back spot and i think Arshavin would on his day hes world class.

And not everyones team is like Chelsea for example, the majority of their players are getting on and theyre only gonna go down hill.

this is a rare thing on this site seeing two fans who support rival clubs see each other points of view with out having an argument

Sagna would deffo have a shot at that right back spot and i think Arshavin would on his day hes world class.

And not everyones team is like Chelsea for example, the majority of their players are getting on and theyre only gonna go down hill.

cech-28
ivanovic-26
essien-27
obi mikel-23
kalou-24
sturridge-20
matic-21
hutchinson-20
bruma-18
kakuta-19
borini-19

all players that played last season and are in the first team this season. now that dosent say to me all our players are old we have a balanced squad. and sagna wouldnt get in over ivanovic let alone a fit bosingwa. i prefer eboue to sagna anyway.

---------- Post added at 09:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 PM ----------

this is a rare thing on this site seeing two fans who support rival clubs see each other points of view with out having an argument

haha looks like it my friend. its good to see.

Only four of the players you mentioned are starting 11's and the rest have potential but thats kinda it.

I don't think Arsenal will ever win a significant trophy again but thats just my personal opinion.

I don't think Arsenal will ever win a significant trophy again but thats just my personal opinion.

Fair enough. It's a bold and - in my opinion - a very stupid opinion but meh.

Its a toughie but they can do it with a influx of a few quality players. They are not that far off. Just ran out of steam towards the end of last season. I think keeping Van Persie fit will be one of the differences between the goons success or failure.

I would like to see them not win another trophy again tbh.

how can you say you think arsenal will never win a significant trophy again ?? what about in the future when there is a whole set of new players and stuff

SuperDude is baiting people. Responding to him in a serious manner is futile, regardless of how much sense you make.

Its diffiucult to say... IF RVP is fit all season, and we keep Fabregas, we stand an excellant chance, we are only a couple of decent players away, another defender and a keeper I think...
The side is young, and I dont think any of the players in the 1st choice XI have ever recieved a winner medal in any comp, of top of my head...
Once they taste success, I think they will go from strength to strength, Im just glad that our trophies, (when they come) will be off the back of financial prudence and excellant bussiness sense, rather than a billionaire owner.

Its diffiucult to say... IF RVP is fit all season, and we keep Fabregas, we stand an excellant chance, we are only a couple of decent players away, another defender and a keeper I think...
The side is young, and I dont think any of the players in the 1st choice XI have ever recieved a winner medal in any comp, of top of my head...
Once they taste success, I think they will go from strength to strength, Im just glad that our trophies, (when they come) will be off the back of financial prudence and excellant bussiness sense, rather than a billionaire owner.

Won't happen I'm afraid. Some people are simply incapable of this feat and RVP is one of those. Such a shame as well because he has the influence in the game to really make a difference.

Last edited:
Back