postrotok

Reaction score
HI. Again me... and YES its NO striker tactic...the reason i am release this is because its so Fckn Impressive . U can beat anyone with this... u dont need anything specific to do.... Just plug and play . OI's are set. Match training set to Attacking movement and team training Balanced-High . thats it. ill post some screenshots and tactic . Test it and tell me yur results. Thanks .

View attachment 375392View attachment 375391View attachment 375388

the formation

View attachment 375387

If u do any tweaks share it with us. Thanks and good luck.

Tactic

View attachment 375384

Hi :D,

I read your presentation but I would like you to confirm the fmc training because it is not the same as the normal mode because there is no training match.
i will go to test your tactic ;)

thanks !!

first 2 game 2 lost - tac **** ) all tactic no strike = bull **** !

first 2 game 2 lost - tac **** ) all tactic no strike = bull **** !
Your slang and managerial abilities is the only thing being bullshit right now if no tactic works for you.

what do u do for individual player training ?
HI. Again me... and YES its NO striker tactic...the reason i am release this is because its so Fckn Impressive . U can beat anyone with this... u dont need anything specific to do.... Just plug and play . OI's are set. Match training set to Attacking movement and team training Balanced-High . thats it. ill post some screenshots and tactic . Test it and tell me yur results. Thanks .

View attachment 599861View attachment 599864View attachment 599873

the formation

View attachment 599874

If u do any tweaks share it with us. Thanks and good luck.

Tactic

View attachment 599879

This is a good tactic too, but I'm not sure if it's all the way up there with Danilo :) Better defense than Danilo, but Danilo has much better attack.

This tactic has higher potential than Danilo :) I've been working on tweaking this since the thread got started, and it has surpassed Danilo in attacking power already :)

I'm not really sure if this goes as a tweak or a new tactic though lol. So many changes, and totally different type of football :) Fast-paced, narrow, route one football...

I'm not really sure if this goes as a tweak or a new tactic though lol. So many changes, and totally different type of football :) Fast-paced, narrow, route one football...

well make a new thred

And it's DONE :) It's a complete rework of the original tactic though, but since it's so much inspired by the ABCD tactic, i'll release it as a tweak to it :) Hope it works as well for you guys as it does for me!

Last edited:
And it's DONE :) It's a complete rework of the original tactic though, but since it's so much inspired by the ABCD tactic, i'll release it as a tweak to it :) Hope it works as well for you guys as it does for me!
What were your results

What were your results

I test some matches over and over again against different teams, like 10+ times each setting to get a picture of how every setting affects it. I don't have any season results yet, as I just finished it. Anyway, it works very well for me, and if it does for you too, good, if not, there is also the original tactic and the danilo tactic :) (I still like the Danilo tactic the best because of the more desirable formation)

Last edited: