Abdelhak Nouri - suffered severe and permanent brain damage !

hegstad9

Reaction score
"Ajax confirm Abdelhak Nouri suffered severe and permanent brain damage after collapsing during friendly !"

This is the sad real life news recently.

I am manager for Ajax in FM 17, and this kid was one of my hottest young stars !

Anyone having any idea of what will happen with him in the game ?
He will probably retire, or be taken out of the game ...

Anyone with any ideas ?

"Ajax confirm Abdelhak Nouri suffered severe and permanent brain damage after collapsing during friendly !"

This is the sad real life news recently.

I am manager for Ajax in FM 17, and this kid was one of my hottest young stars !

Anyone having any idea of what will happen with him in the game ?
He will probably retire, or be taken out of the game ...

Anyone with any ideas ?

so tragic.He wont be in any future games unfortunately,his career is finished

so tragic.He wont be in any future games unfortunately,his career is finished

... yes, unfortunately. But do tyou think he will be taken out of the current game ?

I'll find it difficult to use him now, and can't stomach selling him ...

... yes, unfortunately. But do tyou think he will be taken out of the current game ?

No, he'll prob remain in.

I actually find solace in seeing him do so well in the game. I started with Ajax and won the CL with him and Sierhuis being key players despite their age in the 2nd season. He's worth 21.5m now...I might throw in a bid for my Arsenal squad.

However seeing Tiote in the game kinda creeps me out. RIP.

No, he'll prob remain in.

... I did take a Juventus- team in FM 17, and suddenly Buffon was retiring ... which he was not when I took the team ... I have him for one last season.

Even had the opportunity to ask him to take one more season, but after a little time to think things over ... he decided to retire as planned ...

... if Nouri remian in FM 17, I keep him in my beloved Ajax team, I couldn't sell this kid ...