Ryann05

Reaction score
Im currently half way through a first season with Palermo, however I have one problem. Abel Hernandez has only been eligible to play the first 10 league games roughly. Since then it says he hasn't been ineligible to play. I know he's 30% owned by his agent. Don't know if it was like that at the start of the season. Ive had a look at the rules page and there's nothing about being owned by agents. Anyone know the problem? Thanks in advance! :D

If he's owned by an agent, then you need to buy-out the agent's share, in order to make him play. Atleast, that's how it always worked for me in BPL, dunno in Serie A, but I'm guessing it should pretty much be the same..

If he's owned by an agent, then you need to buy-out the agent's share, in order to make him play. Atleast, that's how it always worked for me in BPL, dunno in Serie A, but I'm guessing it should pretty much be the same..

Thanks man! Ill try give this a go later. :D

It might solve it I suppose, but it shouldn't make it difference as players can be co-owned by agents or multiple clubs in Seria A. Hover your mouse over the Ine player status icon and it might say

Sherkey... How do I buy out the agents share? Sorry if it's obvious but cant see it. As that does seem to be the problem.