i am managing manchester city and have been after hernandez for a while. i have ronaldo (tranfer glitch) tevez and dezeko with lukaka and a regen on the bench. dzeko hasnt scored as many as i would have liked and have finally bought hernandez after he took uruguay to the world cup final bagging 8 goals. offered £25million, turned down. the minimum they want is £50, after a full pre season of negotiation and pressure on him he put in a request and managed to get him for £31mil, i thought was a bit over priced. IT ISNT! scored on his debut off the bench v chelsea and has gone on to get about 10 in 15 with 8 assists and working superbly with tevez! MUST MUST BUY!!!

hernandez was my first big money buy on fm11. had him for4 seasons and he was dreadul, i must've been doing something wrong but whatever i tried he was just gash

he has scored most of the goals for my Uruguay side in the world cup

Can say he himself led us to the semis :D

Palermo just offered him to me for 18 million. Should I take it?

In my team I already have Torres and Kadlec as main strikers and Guissepe Rossi will be joining on the next transfer window. (Off-topic: Santos offered me Paulo Henrique for 8.75 million - that's just highway robbery! Took it ASAP.)

How much is he to buy from the start of a new game (newest patch). Anybody know?