Status
Not open for further replies.

TheHof

Reaction score
Just started a new save with Chelsea, looking for world domination :D looking for a good young striker and stumbled across Abel hernandez of Palermo, and of you guys know if he is worth signing?? At 19 he certainly looks the part but on fm10 i paid over 20m for paloschi and he turned out to be the worst signing of the season :D Just wondering if you guys have signed him and know what he is like...

Any feedback would be appreciated...

:) you have an idea of whats a good/decent amount to sign him? dont wanna overpay :p

on FM10 he was an outstanding poacher, only cost me £8million :D

He is worth £7.75m already so i think an £8m bid would make palermo laugh in my face ;)

Declare interest and all that **** (does take a while) and you can get him cheaper, probably already doing it but just incase :)

Declare interest and all that **** (does take a while) and you can get him cheaper, probably already doing it but just incase :)

Yeah my assistant told me to do it, already unsettled him, so a few declined offers and he should be unhappy there.....around 12-17m i think is acceptable....

I got him about five seasons in on a bosman. Absolute quality player.

hes absolutely amazing on fm11, on fm 10 his stats wernt as impressive but he was still class

he is brilliant, i had him upfront for aston villa and he was the leagues top scorer and i finished 4th, and decent striker to play along side him is edin dzeko but he is about as pricey as abel hernandez, but well worth the money. Gio Dos Santos is a very good winger if you play him regularly as well £8million he is avalible for.

---------- Post added at 07:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 PM ----------

how did you get him a free, normally real madrid get him or one of the big teams.

I bought him in 5-6/2011 for 13m while he was enjoying playing for his team.
Almost no flirt and palermo was happy to accept my second bid only 1m above what my scout suggested. I think price was affected because i found him in copa america where he was not playing (teams don't accept my bids for happy+important players for less than 4 times what my scout suggests if at all).
1 year later is my biggest transfer but also my worst performer :'(

I paid £26million for him about 4-5 seasons in for Athletico Madrid mate he's class definite worth signing no matter the price ;)

For me, he started off slow, but started banging in the goals later on in the season!!! :)

I thought about signing him but never thought any more of it .. After reading through these posts I think I'll sign him in the summer XD

Status
Not open for further replies.