Pre Season Transfers + Champions League 2nd Qualifier

Pre Season had begun and an array of friendlies were made which i allowed our new Assistant Manager (will go in detail later in the post) so i do not feel that they particularly need any specific mention as we went up against no big names.

Legia 1-3 Aberdeen
Wooton Pawlett Hayes

After going 1-0 down the lads did amazing to come back and dominate the game. We hit the post/bar way too much but a comfortable away win sealed the deal.

Aberdeen 2-1 Legia
Moffat Pawlett

Pretty much the same..

Transfers

View attachment 373193

In
View attachment 373194View attachment 373195View attachment 373196View attachment 373197View attachment 373198View attachment 373199

Cywka, Wooton, Nijland and Heimann are all starting players. Lets hope these lads can build our title winning squad into a machine (I didn't pay a penny for any of them)

Hi lads, i am currently at my dads for the weekend so i won't be getting any FM done i'm afraid :/ sorry

Hey lads. I am back from my dads and i'd say tomorrow i'll have a new update! For now i need to ask if any of you lads have a tactic they could recommend.. i'd like a 4-2-3-1 or 4-2-4 but if your tactics really work then i will obviously give it a bash. Other than that, see you on New Years!