gogs7873

Reaction score
Advice needed for my aberdeen save leaking too many goals but scoring well also.

Advice needed for my aberdeen save leaking too many goals but scoring well also.
Put some effort into the post if you actually want advice. What's the tactic, exactly? What specifically is the problem?

More detail etc. needed

Your tactic is very aggressive. Control is quite an attacking strategy. It has high d-line and closing down. You also added close down more TI as well. High press are always dangerous as your team is likely to be caught out by over the top balls. Why not consider using only your front 4 to press by using the PIs? This allows your 6 other players to at least keep their defensive shape.

Your 2 CMs do not offer enough protection. Your 2 fullbacks are bombing forward so you need players to cover for them. The DLP is ok but the BWM will move towards the opposition ball carrier and close him down. This will keep your left flank exposed. He is suppose to hold his position and give some protection to your left flank. Choose a role which has hold position so he can sit back abit more.

For your attack, it seems like your front 4 is attacking the same space. They are crowded in the centre and that play narrower TI doesn't really help as it makes them tucked in. Why not use 1 winger on 1 side to open up the space?

Thank.will try that. What role would you suggest for left and right backs.

I prefer 1 attacking fullback/wingback(depending on attributes) and the other 1 on support. You can still keep your 2 attacking fullbacks but observe how your defence is dealing with it.