ryandavey

Reaction score
I can't get into top 3 no matter wat way I play I've won the title in nearly every country yet can't get near anything with dons could win 6 in row then not win in 8

Do you have à team with high stats in determination, team work, work rate, some flair and pace ? If mounting à title challenge, you do need these kind Of players

Ive always wondered the same while managing Aberdeen and as a fan it pains me to say they are so bad in fm12 but its made harder by the gulf between the old firm. What i will say is they have the players to be a very aggressive side. The only thing i say you would need is a goal scorer but as your transfer budget is £0 i dont know what there is you can do as all your strikers have lopsided stats.

I've got a decent team sold few players made 2 mil for transfers and scoring isn't a problem Mackie seems to get me 30 plus every season its s run of defeats that gets me lyk I day I could win up to 5 to 8 in a row then not win for 10 beat rangers 5 then beat by kille 3 or 4