Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaka 69

Banned
Reaction score
Breaking news

Kaka Ricardo has been announced as new manager at Aberford Albion as a local boy they are excited about this I am really excited as i live five minutes away and i want to find glory in my team.

Last edited:
I dont have any money so i won't be bying anyone.

---------- Post added at 01:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 PM ----------

Does anyone have any suggestions for a good player on a free

Last edited:
What happened to the Sheff Wed story?

He probably woke up and his Sheff Wed story went!

This is getting beyond a joke! Its 1.30 and this is like the 3rd story you've done in a day!

No it is not this is my second and if when im ready i might start again with staines then i will have two storys

---------- Post added at 01:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 PM ----------

no one was following so i re-named it and started again

You decided that no one was going to follow when all you did was post an opening update on a Sunday Morning?

Albion Win On The First Day

Today we played Carlton Athletic on the first day of the season and managed to win 1 - 0 thanks to new signing Fowler i am so happy with this we may be of to the local for a couple of pints.

View attachment 32541

We beat the Tofs

Today we came up against a well know team of my area called altofs we were very impress and I am delighted with the result.

View attachment 32547

Beeston Not Good Enough For The Albion

We came away with another 1 - 0 win today haven't losing a game all season Kaka is so happy with the boys.

View attachment 32663

thanks Aannddyy

---------- Post added at 01:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 PM ----------

Pre-Season

Aberford 3 - 1 Ashfordby Amutears

Aberford 1 - 0 Aberford Under 18s

Status
Not open for further replies.