Aboubakar vs Icardi vs Jovic

• Thread starter Thread starter skyfall
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 28
  • Views Views 14K
Jovic is the best young striker in the game for me, in some saves he can literally have all around stats to be unstoppable. I have seen him do 100 + goals a season and for me was the all time Italian goalscoring record holder. He broke every single goal scoring record there was it's pretty easy, Luka Jovic.

I think if you want to get the best out of him i would train him from the start of the game and get him on some heavy training. He can play any of the role's up front but i really got the best out of him training him in strength and quickness and playing him as a target man.

How long does he take to come good?

ABOU - BAKAR - ABOU - BAKAR!

I signed Vincent Aboubakar on January 2015 transfer window with a loan out to FC Porto till the end of the season.
The rest of the season I was just waiting for it to end, so I can start next season with this guy in my squad.
His performance so far exceeded my expectations.
25 goals in 15 league games.
his stats http://funkyimg.com/i/Yhhy.jpg

True beast!

can somebody tell me how is Lukaku doing? Is he worth signing?

can somebody tell me how is Lukaku doing? Is he worth signing?

Romelu Lukaka from Everton?

He has set PA so develops pretty much the same every save. Always one of the best young strikers in the game.

Would only use him as a target man, AF or poacher role - should be a beast.

Romelu Lukaka from Everton?

He has set PA so develops pretty much the same every save. Always one of the best young strikers in the game.

Would only use him as a target man, AF or poacher role - should be a beast.

I use him as a false 9 and he scores 40+ a season, even when heavily rotated with Jovic!

You can't go wrong with him

Nobody but Aboubakar. He is a god for me, 39 goals in 33 league games last season for me at Ajax. :D

Icardi - Done good at Inter when required, 22 goals in 59 league games over 2 seasons.

Jovic - Not played by Red Star, brought by Ajax (Me) and then sent on loan to Groningen, but not before making 4 apps between Jan and May, 6 goals in 24 league games over 2 seasons

yes, i meant Romelu Lukaku. I bought him for 54 mil (13 + 40,5 on 48months), and I let him play AF or F9. So far so good, he is a beast, and I want to make my Milan team on him. He has a bad First touch, but nobody can bring him down. When he fall, then it is a penalty. So, thanks for your help, I bought my future striker :D

Last edited:
Back