About my FM/general interests.

Larsen1717

Reaction score
So...

I come from Nothern Jutland, in Denmark, and my favourite team of all time is Aalborg BK (Aab), as some of you might have noticed in the Champions League, and UEFA Cup, the current season have been a memorable season for all us fans, and we might have concoured some new fans from abroad.
The other team I really is into, is Arsenal, which I have been following the past 5 years, or so, one of the things that amazes me, is the way Arsene Wenger manages to scout all those young talents, and shapes them, like it was butter, a danish expression, you might have heard. :)

Those teams are often the teams I often end up starting at, when I create a new game.
When I play, I concentrate on the future, scouting for new talents, and makes sure to give them some apperances at the first team, to give them some experience.
Despite that I focus a deal on having good training, with tears in my eyes, when I see my players almost exploding their abilities ;)

I found this forum, when I was installing FM09, at my old computer and got a problem, gave it a try, and already now, 1 day after, I have grown found (don't know if you really can say that?) of this lovely forum, and now I am introducing my self :)

Huh! What a yach-head I am, you might have read this or not, but that is me, and I look forward to sharing my part to this forum, and learning a bit from your experiences with the game :)

Have fun guys!

/Peace out :)

Welcome to the forum, good to have you here. Stick around and post as much as possible!

Welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy your time here (H)