About my Spanish complete database for FM12

• Thread starter Thread starter Death Ball
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 27
  • Views Views 9K
Downloaded and charging!!

Hope i can find my beloved C.E.Taradell in there and put them in to champions league!! my lovely 5000 people town with our 70+ year old fans yelling to every single player that miss a ball cause they don't play like xavi or iniesta will be proud!! lol

It loads well in the new update, so I'm calling it compatible. It should since the update doesn't include database changes.

Loaded this up and started playing rather far down the leagues, works perfect, its a job well done good sir.

I found during a test of something that this is incompatible with the japanese league database.

I have a guess of what can be the reason: during my work in this DB I searched a team that had to be in one of the Preferente groups and I saw an unassigned team which first half was the short name given in the league table, since the nation was off-screen, I thought perhaps was the full name and the team I wanted, I placed it in the league. Then found out it was a Japanese team. I unassigned it again. Probably instead of undoing there's somewhere an entry that states that team is unassigned and it being assigned in the Japanese leagues there's a conflict. The problem is I don't remember what team was that. I'll try to look for it and test it.

If I find it's not that, then I have no clue.

Found the team, undid the change and now the Nihon-Leagues database and this are compatible.

File updated.

Same link as provided in the first post. Which is This anyway.

The database uploaded is not compatible with the new FM patch. It has added a few teams of those I had to and so now there's two tercera groups with duplicated teams.

Uploading the updated file is not possible at the moment, once I can upload and it's done I'll update with the link.

Back