about patch currently it is 12.1.1 urgently

fm2008manu

Reaction score
hi all

using stream and it is auto update offen from beginner to 12.1.1 just wondering the tactic will effect as in match engine will change when update? i use to win games plenty but after update look negative and losing games

hey man. made a similar post some time ago. basically as each auto update come out you might need to tweak your tactic slightly (not everything) but just a bit, then you can get your results again.

The only time your tactic will fail massively after a patch is when the tactic exploits a bug that is solved by the update.
This doesn't mean you intended or that you even where awhere of the exploit. Otherwhise some small tweaks are indeed enough.

tactic will fail massively after a patch is when the tactic exploits a bug that is solved by the update.
This doesn't mean you intended or that you even where awhere of the exploit. Otherwhise some small tweaks are indeed enough.

i do not understand sorry. u mean after a patch it will affect the tactic u mean? what is tactic exploits?

When was this patch released? What are the major changes?

The patch was released a while back-steam will have updated the game automatically

tactic will fail massively after a patch is when the tactic exploits a bug that is solved by the update.

i do not understand sorry. u mean after a patch it will affect the tactic u mean? what is tactic exploits?

Some tactics use a bug, like the well known corner bug.