about scouting knowledge,network etc.

dr1qchees0

Reaction score
hey, i have assigned my scouts according to regions and i have waited 1-2 years. scouting knowledge is 54 percentage. but sometimes it increases and decreases. so, i decide not to assign my scouts myself. i have given this responsbility to chief scout. but i want to understand why i couldn't increase my scouting knowledge more then 54 percentage myself? i have 27-28 scouts and i assigned them no matter how their knowledge about a region. their adaptability is more than 15 and i thought they can learn there easily whether they know there. what do you offer me in that point? i have 6-7 affiliated clubs btw like river,anderlect,sporting. and when i began to give scouting responsbility to my chief scout, i observed that world knowledge decreased!

Well, 54% is good. I'm assuming you're a big club? How many leagues do you have loaded?

im Fenerbahçe and in 2024 right now. And i have increased it by %61. i think 7 or 8 leagues are avaible.

Well that's a high percentage, so you should be satisfied. You haven't answered if you're a big club now, but anyway. Scouts won't scout all the countries in a region if they believe there aren't players in that country good enough to play for your club or if there aren't enough players in that country. You're going to run into a lot of those situations with only 7-8 leagues loaded.

You can always manually assign countries for them to scout rather.

ah im sorry. i have won 3 champions league consecutively, so im big club. thank you for free time. i was thinking like you.

The way I see it, the percentage doesn't really matter that much. Sure you won't get close to 100%, but the 39% you don't know have players with low abilities and the chance of finding anyone remotely good is 1 000 000 / 1. So better to concentrate your scouts in the "good" 61%, right?