PipeDrui

Reaction score
Well, first of all, English is not my first language, so sorry for the mistakes in the writing.
The question is about the time in-game, how it progress. For example: Have you ever reached so far (like year 2080) in the game, than the major reputation leagues are not important? (I didn't know how to write that question, but I believe that the idea is understood) And the best leagues are, for example, Bundesliga or Portuguese league... or even the South America leagues?
And another question related with time is about regens. With an advanced time, can the best regens came from that "new important" leagues? Because in my game, in year 2025, best regens always come from England, Spain and the rest are in South America.

Well, I hope you can undestand what I said up there :S.
Cheers.

the furthest ive ever gone is with liverpool too 2024 or something in fm 11. but it got boring as i kept winning everything. but sometimes i download other peeps saves in years like 2300 or something.. which is very enjoyable.

Your english is very good actually :).

First point, the major leagues. It is possible for the likes of the portuguese league to become one of the major leagues, but that relies on all the big portugal sides doing well in europe repeatedly. Not yet seen a save where its happens, but then I don't play anywhere near that long. A good test would be to set up a game, and holiday it to 2080 and see what happens.

And your second question: Yes the best regens can come from those leagues. In fact some of the best regens can come from outside England, Spain and South America.

Hope this helps.

when i played fm 2009 I kept going until 2046... The board was giving me 200 millions transfer budget for new season! :) but couldn't spend it because i already had all the best players.. ) my team was Villareal in Spanish La Liga...

But it got really boring easily winning everything all the time.. so i quit it..