About tutoring a hot prospect. CurrentAbility of tutor and CA of student...

RichSz

Reaction score
As im in Div1. My CB's at the moment are on 3 star rating (asst manager CA opinion). My youth star has 4* CA.

Is it ok to have my CB of 3* be tutor for 4* CA youngster? btw CB's CP is 3*'s too and the youths is 4.5 maybe 5*'s, hard remembering sos.

ty.

edit-

[Joel2k9
] thanks for your post. Now, i just like to add to my question...

Ive read about this topic somewhat already and i have another question too. With matching personalities. If the youngster has a negative personality, can u match him to a tutor of a positive personality. If not, who would you partner the youngster player personality with then??

If the 1st question can be answered first then onto my 2nd question if ppl would be helpful enough to do so.

Last edited:
As im in Div1. My CB's at the moment are on 3 star rating (asst manager CA opinion). My youth star has 4* CA.

Is it ok to have my CB of 3* be tutor for 4* CA youngster? btw CB's CP is 3*'s too and the youths is 4.5 maybe 5*'s, hard remembering sos.

ty.

When tutoring a player, remember the following things:

- They have to have a similar/desirable attribute set which they can pass on to the younger player, and also just as importantly they must have the same or very similar types of personality in order to get on and work well together. Without these two things your tutoring will fail.
-The senior player usually needs to have reached their own full potential and be an excellent player in order to maximize the amount of learning that can occur in the younger player that is being tutored.

Get these two right and you should be on to a winner. This ^^ is the type of player you should be looking at tutoring your youngster with.