Riddick87

Reaction score
Charles Intandje, on his way out of my side, if anyone will take him, has been absent from training 4 times now.
Each time i fine 2 weeks wages, since im getting rid of these fringe players anyway.
The strange thing is, 3 of these 4 times have been in one week, so hes been fined 6 weeks wages in a week.

Anyone else had anything similar to this?

Never had it before. Best way is to get rid of him ASAP, even if you have to terminate his contract.

Well if he keeps this up, I'm making money from fining him, so i'll wait till he shows upto training!

lol true that but u should never keep a player in such bad morale anywhere near the squad really

This can't lead anywhere good with him still in the squad. Itandje is a pretty poor player anyway, I'd just release him mate. :S

How do I check if all my players are coming into training?

your assistant manager will tell u if someone skips training

I had the same problem with Itandje. I offered him out to other clubs for £0. This means you dont have to pay him off and you get rid of him.

had the same kinda problem straight away with james beattie at my rangers save, nipped it in the bud straight away though just a warning i gave him he knows better!!!!:)

Had the same problem with Itandje too. After 5 missed trainings I let him go. Other players even came up to me unhappy saying they didn't get along with Itandje.

Have few with My Man City missing training & moaning like ******* lol...

Itandje is the scum of the earth and all us Liverpool fans know exactly why we want to get rid of him. OP - I suggest offering him out for £0 and get rid of him. He never has and never will belong at Liverpool!

Have few with My Man City missing training & moaning like ******* lol...

Same here. Fair enough I'm clever with the wage budget, as I am trying to get them profitable without the owners injections, but Ryan Shawcross & Joe Hart are moaning like little girls wanting to go a shopping mall with money. Hart is on £20k and Shawcross £45k and they still moan.

first thing i do any time im lfc manager is offer him out for free. this time nobody has taken him. he is sitting in reserves, not eligible to play reserve games, and so far hasnt agreed mutual termination, but he will.