Absolute Gaming

RyanMunro

Reaction score
If you have tired of playing randoms and are looking for some friendly but competitive Fifa10 action then look no further than Absolute Gaming. We are currently recruiting for members to be a part of our FIFA community and would like to invite anyone that is interested to come and take a look around.

It doesn't matter what your skill level is we cater for all players. Our career league set up is second to none with lots of features you wont find anywhere else.

We also offer a variety of gaming nights on games such as Forza Motorsport 3, Tiger Woods 2010 and Call of Duty MW2 for those that want more than just FIFA.

So come along and join our already thriving community at http://absolutegaming.info

Sign up to the forum and head to the Welcome section. Feel free to introduce yourself to the AG community. You can also jump onto our shoutbox which is in the forum.

We are about to finish up our second season on FIFA so now is a great time to come along and make yourself active for our season 3.

Hope to see you soon.

P.S. This is an XBOX360 gaming community

Last edited:
moved to relevant section.

not playing fifa sorry, just bought heavy rain :)

as they offer forza game nights im guessing 360 as its a 360 exclusive...?

its xbox 360, just added it to the original post

---------- Post added at 09:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 PM ----------

no interest, i am sure a few of you must be sick of the quitters on head to head

I hate these sort of things, you always get the 9 year olds who have squeaky voices and don't shut up and just abuse you for talking.

I'll stick to head to head.

The site looks good, but isn't this just a poor unnecessary version of GameBattles?

well you may see it that way but this is a friendlier site which isnt just about winning, its about having fun and meeting people that you can actually talk to than some of the D**ks on gamebattles,

There is also the chance to win some prizes like microsoft points and there was recently a copy of Forza motorsport 3 won

---------- Post added at 03:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 AM ----------

I hate these sort of things, you always get the 9 year olds who have squeaky voices and don't shut up and just abuse you for talking.

I'll stick to head to head.

am i the only one to think this makes no sense <)<)