davidbarros2

Reaction score
Greetings.
In my opinion, it was fairly easy to achieve some beautifull football on other versions of FM, atention, i'm talking about beauty, not winning. What's beautifull football for me? Almost everything... could be tiki taka, direct counter, fast paced football, bully football (tony pullis style), could be playing in triangles, squares, down the middle, down both flanks, whatever, given a certain style of play, the "beauty" resides in mastering that style (just my opinion).
In this version of the game, and the new patch, I see a lot of complaints about bugs, ME flaws, tactics not working and not winning. Despite of not winning, i'm realizing that it's harder than ever to play some absolutelly beautifull football, I see all kinds of tactics and approaches but none being a reference on that approache. I see a lot of tiki taka tactics - and I'm not gonna to discuss if they work or not - but the football played... could be nice, could be entertaining, but it's never mezmerizing or a trully delight for the eyes.
Does anyone feel the same? If you've found a tactic that fits in my criteria, I would be in your debt ;)

Sorry for my poor english, but it's not my native language.

PS: Yes, I know that the quality of the football produced depends on what players i have, given this, it's obvious that I've tried playing with big teams and good players...