Abysmal Player morale

Barbowa

Reaction score
I gave a team meeting at the end of the season saying that with a few quality editions we could finish in the top half that season (media prediction 9th).I signed 7 players, 4-5 would play a lot that season, some good first team players. Then with a week to go before the transfer window shut my four best players said they were worried I hadn't strengthened the squad and their morale all went to abysmal. I signed some free transfers to bolster the squad up to 23 players registered ( I have several players under the age of 21 so don't need registering) and they are still all on abysmal morale. Has this happened to anyone else and if so did you find a work around?! Any help would be much appreciated!

Best way to get/keep players happy is to play them and win games really.

You may be able to have a chat with them as well.

Things like this do annoy me as you can never tell when you have really met their expectations (how am I supposed to know how well they rate *so and so* player!?)

yeah I'm with you on that! Only problem is we won 3 in a row and they were all still on abysmal morale! Player power seems to have hit new heights in this one! I'm gonna try and sign some players on loan in January and see if that helps! I appreciate your feedback!

Last edited: