AC Arles Avignon 11.3 Ligue 1 France

kaisersose

Reaction score
Just wondering has anyone managed these, finding it very tough. 4 games in 4 defeats.
Wage Budget is over the limit when you start and no transfer budget.
Team not equipped for Lique 1 IMO.

Anyone played with this team or up for the challege

They dropped after the first season on my L'OL save, haven't seen 'em since. I'm currently 4th season in, they're doing mid-table in Ligue 2. Good luck. ;)

Just wondering has anyone managed these, finding it very tough. 4 games in 4 defeats.
Wage Budget is over the limit when you start and no transfer budget.
Team not equipped for Lique 1 IMO.

Anyone played with this team or up for the challege

I've managed them on EVERY patch, with different tactics, and succeeded. I had a soft spot for them and I was determined to keep them up.

I can give you a few tips.

First of all, Cancel all of your loans except for Loic Abenzoar and Fanchone. Most of them are **** and on high wages. Get Georg Koch as your keeper, free transfer with low wages. Sell Piocelle for 800k, Ayasse (reserves) for 600k, N'Diaye for 1.3 and Dja Djedje for 1.4m, and in a few weeks, Kaba Diawara's price will rise to 450k. Then, and only then, offer him out for 500k, you may get lucky, otherwise he'll go for 450.

I used to play a 4-4-2 on previous patches but on 11.3 I did it with a 4-2-3-1. A few good players you may wanna take a look at:

Strikers:
Wason Rentería
Vladimir Yurchenko
Ahmed Soukouna

Midfielders:
Tarik Sektioui - Old and his wage demands are high but he'll be very good for a season.
Moreira
Abderrahman Kabous
Ousmane Dabo
Peter Luccin

Defenders:
Max Tonetto
Sebastiano Siviglia
Olivier Thomas
Cyril Rool

You don't have to get them all - you'll also have a decent transfer kitty now and may want to buy someone rather than just signing free transfers, but that's the way I like my games :p

Hope you find it helpful and feel free to ask - I thought I was the only one playing those guys :p

Yeah I very much have a soft spot for them. Hardest game I have ever started by some way. was too far into game to follow your advice. Much appreciated though. 8 games in and only one point. Some of the players were not recommended by my scouts so left them. 7 points a drift after 8 games. We'll see if it gets any easier. 2 strikers out for 6 + 3 months respectively...

---------- Post added at 01:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 AM ----------

I am going start all over again tomorrow. Just lost 2-0 to relegation rivals Stade Brestois ending the game with 9 men. This is the first game I have quit for being too hard! normally it's the other way around. Determined to succeed. Strikers you reccommended look excellent. Thanks.

Yeah I very much have a soft spot for them. Hardest game I have ever started by some way. was too far into game to follow your advice. Much appreciated though. 8 games in and only one point. Some of the players were not recommended by my scouts so left them. 7 points a drift after 8 games. We'll see if it gets any easier. 2 strikers out for 6 + 3 months respectively...

---------- Post added at 01:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 AM ----------

I am going start all over again tomorrow. Just lost 2-0 to relegation rivals Stade Brestois ending the game with 9 men. This is the first game I have quit for being too hard! normally it's the other way around. Determined to succeed. Strikers you reccommended look excellent. Thanks.

Well, if it makes you feel any better it took me several failed attempts to finally save them.

Bottom again... Problem is probably in defence.

Yes, the defence is **** and it got worst in the last patch. As a matter of fact I've tried to start a save with them yesterday and after a promising start failed miserably - was trying to do a 4-4-2. I'm starting a new one atm.

Yes, the defence is **** and it got worst in the last patch. As a matter of fact I've tried to start a save with them yesterday and after a promising start failed miserably - was trying to do a 4-4-2. I'm starting a new one atm.

Horrible... detached at the bottom in February, 10pts, 9 off safety. Using brob's ultimate 433. May not have spent wisely, bought young players like Wendel 2.7mil and others and he broke his leg.
[h=1]Lasha Salukvadze is a great left back. Andre Barthe for RCB Jonathas for CM, Agree with Rentaria Cf and Gino Clara. but after that.... frustration[/h]

Horrible... detached at the bottom in February, 10pts, 9 off safety. Using brob's ultimate 433. May not have spent wisely, bought young players like Wendel 2.7mil and others and he broke his leg.
[h=1]Lasha Salukvadze is a great left back. Andre Barthe for RCB Jonathas for CM, Agree with Rentaria Cf and Gino Clara. but after that.... frustration[/h]

Last night I got relegated due to a game glitch in the last game of the season. Was leading 2-1, with 10 mins to go, I decided to holiday the last 10' of the game just for the sake of it and I lost... 2-1. Was frustrating but funny at the same time :p. Yurchenko was league topscorer despite the relegation with 32 goals, 10 more than his closest competitor Kevin Gameiro.

I make my own tactics, was using a 4-3-3 counter-attacking tactic. I recommend trying your own, or, if you don't have faith in your tactical skills, tweak someone else's, since no tactic was made with teams this ****** in mind.

What leagues do you load, btw?

I load loads of Leagues, not too particular but i have it set on a lot of leagues with medium database. Some South american and eastern european to try and find unusual players. The 4 non EU players is tough!..Probably have to play defensive and counter with these boys. Willing to give it another go. Only playable leagues i use are the big 5 EFGIS with the rest view only

Well, just tried it again and defo 4-2-3-1 is the way to go in this patch, after a quick test run 16 points out of 10 games, nothing fancy but enough to be comfortably in mid-table. I'm gonna be giving the Spanish league a shot since I've never managed there in the game up til now (Nor have I done so in Italy), but if you need any help I'll be checking this thread regularly!

---------- Post added at 11:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 AM ----------

I couldn't help myself and played them once again, avoided relegation in the last day with a goal in injury time. ****** amazing!