cg90

Reaction score
I've just started a game with AC Milan and I'm looking at playing Balotelli/El Shaarawy with another striker that can play the Complete Forward role really well.

Cheers for any help I get!

Van Wolfswinkel. On my Newcastle save (just started it) I have bought him and so far has 13 goals and 3 assists in 11(2) games!

Eduardo is also really good for a couple of seasons, and is transfer listed at £5.75m.

For younger players, the one at Velez (Feyeyra or something like that?)/Volland/Bony. Michu is also really good.

Last edited:
In 1st season with Liverpool, is it worth selling Glen Johnson to Tottenham for 2mil + Kyle Walker?

Van Wolfswinkel. On my Newcastle save (just started it) I have bought him and so far has 13 goals and 3 assists in 11(2) games!

Eduardo is also really good for a couple of seasons, and is transfer listed at £5.75m.

For younger players, the one at Velez (Feyeyra or something like that?)/Volland/Bony. Michu is also really good.

Ahh I totally forgot about Bony, cheers for reminding me mate! Know of any decent players in the 'Anchorman' role, too? I don't want to spend £23m on Fellaini!

Jovetic is perfect for that role and DLP. Should be able to tempt him and make him hand in a transfer request and end up getting him for 15m-ish.

+1 to Jovetic. He's pretty much the player I always look to sign if he's willing to join my team. He can pretty much play any striker role.