JMata10

Reaction score
I'm just about to kick off the second season but I need some help on young players(wonderkids) to buy which are perhaps not too pricey, I have already bought quite a few but need your opinions on who else I could get, I have about 30-40m and this is my current team:
Abbiati
Abate Mexes Doria Antonini

Lampard Nocerino

El Shaarawy J.Rodriguez Fischer

Pazzini

Players sold 1st and 2nd season: Ballotelli (psg-10m), Boateng (wolfsburg-8m), Robinho (spurs-20m), Montolivo(schalke-10m), De Jong(Bayern-18.5m)

Players Bought: Fischer(13m), Benzia(7.5m), Doria(7m), F.Torres(loan,4.5m agreed price), J.Garcia(loan,6.5m agreed price), L.Piazon(loan, 5m agreed price), Managala(4.6m), J.Rodriguez(13m), F.Lampard(free), Destro(4.5m)

I have also bought a quite a few regens with lots of potential from places like Argentina who will come next season season.

So what young players could I sign with lots of potential, not too pricey any suggestions welcome except please no players such as Gotze, who will cost 30m on its own thanks!

Well for one you have sold key players for very cheap price but you need strengthening CM and GK if you want young talent get leali (Juventus) will Hughes (derby) nick Powell (man u) isco (Malaga)

Doria is nowhere near ready to play CB for Milan just yet...you'll need to strengthen there. You should switch between Destro and Pazzini as Destro became one of the top strikers in the world in my game.

Overall your squad should be MUCH better considering who you sold, who you could have brought in etc'

GK: Get in some cover for Abbiati - Ospina is cheap(ish). Benoit Costil is not but is equally great. Astori is not cheap but he's Italian

CB: Papastathopoulos/Kyriacos Papadopoulos (latter may be too expensive)/Enzo Andia (non-eu so you may not be able to get him)/Stefan Strandberg is a MUST.

LB/RB: Id look to get people in for back up: get in at least one of the following who can play on either side: Digne/Vrsaljko or the much more expensive Corchia. Also you MUST promote De Sciglio to the first team sharpish.

MC/DM: Im not sure I like your two first teamers here. Look in http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/football-manager-2013-discussion/109333-manumads-box-sweets.html for better options such as GUIDO PIZARRO.

Your other positions are decent. I would however consider not buying Torres and Piazon and using the dosh to buy VOLLAND!