Mentality?

You're the one watching the matches; what are your issues?

With the team you've got there, I'd say 3rd was doing pretty well, you've got a very young team, give them time and you'll probably win the league next year

With the team you've got there, I'd say 3rd was doing pretty well, you've got a very young team, give them time and you'll probably win the league next year

thank you. if i want to play ball possesion and attacking. i set general training "attack" and match preparation teamwork. what do you think about that ? can you advice me about set general and match preparation?

i want advice my tactic to be perfect. thank you
Yeah, good luck with that. If you can't even tell us what the issues are, then how would we just know? Like I said, you're the one watching the games.

Tbh, it's an attacking tactic and it seems very compressed at the top with 4 or 5 players all competing to be in one area. It should be fine if there's space, but you may find that they struggle if the opposition have numbers deep and/or is compact.

Like I said, it's an attacking, very aggressive tactic. At times, it just won't go according to plan. It's just one of those things with such an aggressive system. Then you'd need a plan B.

You cannot expect help if you arent prepared to provide information.

A perfect tactic is impossible, every formation will have weaknesses that can be exploited, the key is knowing the strengths and weaknesses of your tactic. You need to think about how you want to play, where you want to control space, who your creators will be and who your scorers will be etc.