AC Milan Career

  • Thread starter Thread starter AdamFox
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 294

AdamFox

Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2024
Messages
41
Reaction score
5
Points
8
My first season as AC Milan’s manager was a success. I won the Serie A title, but there was a downside: I was eliminated from the Coppa Italia right away after losing on penalties to AC Reggiana. It was a huge embarrassment for me.

In the winter I made a few interesting transfers: Marco Pinato (free transfer, AMC), Sergio Canales (€2.4 million, AMC), Robert Lewandowski (€1.6 million, ST), Xaver Schlager (€8.25 million, DM), and Stephan El Shaarawy (free transfer, AM L/C, ST).

matches-25-26-01.webp


matches-25-26-02.webp

matches-25-26-03.webp

matches-25-26-04.webp

matches-25-26-05.webp


table-25-26-01.webp
 
Before the second season, I was excited because I had made some interesting signings and strengthened my squad. The following players joined AC Milan: Andreas Christensen (free transfer, DRC, DM), John Stones (free transfer, DRC, DM), Riccardo Piscitelli (€0.8 million, GK), Alessandro Plizzari (€1.5 million, GK), Fabinho (free transfer, DC, DM, MC), Oleksandr Zinchenko (free transfer, DL, DM), Franck Kessie (free transfer, DM), Bruno Fernandes (€60 million, DM, AMC), and, in the winter transfer window, Nico Paz (€108 million, AM R/C, ST).

The following players left the club: Tommaso Pobega (€7 million), David Odogu (€2.5 million), Youssouf Fofana (€48 million), Koni De Winter (€16.5 million), Davide Bartesaghi (€8 million), Samuele Ricci (€32 million), Ardon Jashari (€10 million), and, during the winter transfer window, Santiago Gimenez (€24 million).

I was full of hope for good results in my second season as AC Milan manager. These were the players available to me:

squad-26-27-01.webp

squad-26-27-02.webp


The club’s finances looked healthy.

finances-26-27-01.webp


This is how my team performed during the 2026/27 season. After a good start, we went through a more difficult period. I should mention that our goalkeeper, Mike Maignan, was injured during that time. As a result, we dropped a lot of points. After that difficult spell, my players started performing well again. In the end, AC Milan finished fourth in the league and qualified for the Champions League.

matches-26-27-01.webp

matches-26-27-02.webp

matches-26-27-03.webp

matches-26-27-04.webp

matches-26-27-05.webp

matches-26-27-06.webp


table-26-27-01.webp


We finished third in Serie A in terms of expected goals (xG).

xg-table-26-27-01.webp


Well, it could have been a good season, but in the end it was only an average one.
 
Here is how my 2027-28 season went. This was the squad at my disposal:

squad-27-28-01.webp

squad-27-28-02.webp


All matches played by the boys this season:

matches-27-28-01.webp

matches-27-28-02.webp

matches-27-28-03.webp

matches-27-28-04.webp

matches-27-28-05.webp

matches-27-28-06.webp


And the final Serie A table:

table-serie-a-27-28-01.webp


cl-27-28-01.webp

cl-27-28-02.webp


I'm moderately satisfied. Inter proved to be too strong. My Champions League campaign was average. I will continue building the squad. AC Milan’s finances are also extremely important to me. Here is what the club's finances look like at the start of the 2028-29 season:

finances-28-29-01.webp
 
Back
Top