Reggaezal

Reaction score
AC Milan first season, 20m pound budget, looking for a first team Centerback who is young enough to last at least 4 seasons of football.

Preferably an EU national player.

Silva and Nesta should be first team choice over loads of players 1st season anyway mate. Buuuut -

Nevan Subotic, Sakho, Badstuber and Hummels you should take a peek at though

Otamendi, even though he isn't EU.

Already bought him before i made this thread ;)

To clear it up, my squad now has Otamendi,Nesta,Bonera,Thiago silva, Onyewu and Kaladze.

Bonera and Kaladze are way out of their prime, Nesta and Onyewu cant play every match :mad:

Silva and Nesta should be first team choice over loads of players 1st season anyway mate. Buuuut -

Nevan Subotic, Sakho, Badstuber and Hummels you should take a peek at though

Im playing a 3 man defense so i need at least 4 first team defenders.

Thanks for the suggestions. Not expecting Sakho's bid to come out well though.

Im playing a 3 man defense so i need at least 4 first team defenders.

Thanks for the suggestions. Not expecting Sakho's bid to come out well though.

Should be able to get Sakho for about 8 or 9 mil i think. Subotic is more but hes 6ft 4 and always gets good ratings for me ^^)

Play Bonera, the guy is class, trust me..

I'd suggest Kryvtsov and Muniesa then :). They don't have experience, but they can be backup.

Non Eu:

Geromel - Koln
Joseph Yobo - Everton
Luisao - Benfica
David Luiz - Benfica
Alex Silva - HSV
Felipe - Udinese (half Italian i think)
Christian Zapata - Udinese
Naldo - Bremen
Breno - Bayern
Juan Forlin - Espanyol

Eu:

Bruno Alves - Porto
Benedikt Howedes - Schalke
Serdar Tasci - Stuttgart
Federico Fazio - Sevilla
Allessandro Gamberini - Fiorentina
Per Mertesacker - Bremen
Andrea Barzagli - Wolfsburg
Simon Kjaer - Palermo
Daniel Agger - Liverpool
Phillipe Mexes - Roma

Non Eu:

Geromel - Koln
Joseph Yobo - Everton
Luisao - Benfica
David Luiz - Benfica
Alex Silva - HSV
Felipe - Udinese (half Italian i think)
Christian Zapata - Udinese
Naldo - Bremen
Breno - Bayern
Juan Forlin - Espanyol

Eu:

Bruno Alves - Porto
Benedikt Howedes - Schalke
Serdar Tasci - Stuttgart
Federico Fazio - Sevilla
Allessandro Gamberini - Fiorentina
Per Mertesacker - Bremen
Andrea Barzagli - Wolfsburg
Simon Kjaer - Palermo
Daniel Agger - Liverpool
Phillipe Mexes - Roma

Ahh brilliant. Thank you thank you. Thank you for giving me the headache of choosing between my spoils now :)

Not many are ;)

Unless theyre getting towards 40 :mad:
hahhahah, true, i think the defenders get crutch their way down the tunnel and have wheelchairs waiting for them at half time ;)

hahhahah, true, i think the defenders get crutch their way down the tunnel and have wheelchairs waiting for them at half time ;)

Nesta gets brought onto the pich on a stretcher to stop him hurting his back on the way!

Shame he has such back problems because hes easily one of the best defenders around when fit. Him and Silva have made a class partnership and although Thiago is very good on his own, he looks much more confident played along side Nesta

Haha. this maybe funny for you people but only the ones managing ac milan will know the pain of trying to replace players with a team who has a 30 year old as a key player and an average age of about 29.

Theres more english players in arsenal and chelsea than there are players below the age of 24 in milan.

Btw, Mertesacker is being a ***** and not interested in contract talks. Guess mexes is the next best thing :mad:

Haha. this maybe funny for you people but only the ones managing ac milan will know the pain of trying to replace players with a team who has a 30 year old as a key player and an average age of about 29.

Theres more english players in arsenal and chelsea than there are players below the age of 24 in milan.

Btw, Mertesacker is being a ***** and not interested in contract talks. Guess mexes is the next best thing :mad:

I'm a Milan fan dude... ha.

Anyway, doubt you would get Mexes for 20 mil anyway, let alone being a Roma rival...

(p.s along with Chelsea theyre one of the best teams to have to bring youth through because of the amount of players to make great tutours)

Last edited:
Have you tried Dennis Appiah? French, starts off at Monaco about aged 17/18 and, if played enough, will be insane. He's called the next Phillipe Mexes on my game.

Have you tried Dennis Appiah? French, starts off at Monaco about aged 17/18 and, if played enough, will be insane. He's called the next Phillipe Mexes on my game.

signed david luiz for 15m, would have signed for 12 but United tried to hijack it.

Looking into the future to sign him, thanks for the tip!