AC Milan Discussion

KingSheva

Reaction score
AC Milan Discussion Thread
View attachment 181538

This is a thread designated for discussion on AC Milan and as we will be a minority on this site it is a place to talk about the club with other fans. The club is recognised as the most successful club in the world having won 18 officially recognized UEFA and FIFA international titles. Milan has won the European Cup/Champions League on seven occasions. The club has also won the UEFA Super Cup a record five times and the Cup Winners' Cup twice.

The club looks to be heading on the up after a barren spell for the rossoneri. Thanks to the arrival of new players and under the leadership of Massimiliano Allegri Milan won the scudetto for the first time since the 2003-04 season.

Topics include:

• Fixtures
  • Results
  • Transfers (confirmed and rumors)
  • Staff changes
  • Chairman and manager performances
  • Injury news
  • Players performing well
  • Next seasons expectations
  • Reserves/youth fixtures
  • and any other club news
Please note that whilst banter is welcome from fans from other club, please don't come in to this thread with the intention to causing pointless arguements. Thanks

Last edited:
Well, my italian team is Juve, and will always be, buuut, i have to admit that Milan was brilliant last season, and i am looking forward their Champions League campaign this year.

I'm not a fan, but I do enjoy Italian football!

Had a good season last season, won key games at the right times, but a lot of other teams were poor last season.

But, with Ganso almost there, and players like Urby Emmanuleson and Cassano who joined during the transfer window, it looks like AC Milan will become a force again, which I'm very pleased about.

Also, next year they have an absolutely beautiful kit.

Well, my italian team is Juve, and will always be, buuut, i have to admit that Milan was brilliant last season, and i am looking forward their Champions League campaign this year.

I have to admit i am worried we have not replaced pirlo yet. Cant wait to see who the mega signing Berlusconi promised is, hopefully hamsik.

Pirlo is an excellent buy for Juve and i hope they get back to there best soon to make the league far more exciting.

Official: Zlatan Ibrahimovi Thread - Page 752 - The Red & Black Forums

I recommend that site for avid Milan fans.

They are the serious huge community type, who are literally blinded by their club. They genuinely believe they will sign Cesc, they are mental lol, one of them FOLLOWED Zlatan Ibrahimovic on holiday and took his picture for his blog...

Anyway a topic for this thread:

''Who is Galliani's Mr X?''

And if anyone says Fabregas :mad:

I have to admit i am worried we have not replaced pirlo yet. Cant wait to see who the mega signing Berlusconi promised is, hopefully hamsik.

Pirlo is an excellent buy for Juve and i hope they get back to there best soon to make the league far more exciting.

There is massive speculation that Ganso will be joining Milan very soon for around 15 million euros, I'm sure the aweome Jimmer can confirm or deny this for me?

They are the serious huge community type, who are literally blinded by their club. They genuinely believe they will sign Cesc, they are mental lol, one of them FOLLOWED Zlatan Ibrahimovic on holiday and took his picture for his blog...

Those guys are insane! And following Ibra on holiday? That's borderline criminal.

Cheers for the site link mate ;) There was talk of ronaldo being mr X but that was just talk lol. As some one said ganso has been strongly linked also has Nasri, pastore and Gareth Bale

Oh mate they are MAD for Bale, I signed up a week ago to quieten them down on Fabregas but they were having none of it. They actually don't want Ganso :| They're all set on Fabregas/Pastore/Kaka, honestly you try talking some sort of reality into them they went on for 5 pages in 2 hours just talking about how *it the Spanish economy was and that Barce would accept anything for Messi/Pedro/Villa...They're die hard fans I'm warning you XD

Oh mate they are MAD for Bale, I signed up a week ago to quieten them down on Fabregas but they were having none of it. They actually don't want Ganso :| They're all set on Fabregas/Pastore/Kaka, honestly you try talking some sort of reality into them they went on for 5 pages in 2 hours just talking about how *it the Spanish economy was and that Barce would accept anything for Messi/Pedro/Villa...They're die hard fans I'm warning you XD

They sound die hard!

And don't want Ganso? I'll have him at United then!

Pastore would be great also, but I'm not sure if Bale would want to move to Italy.

They sound die hard!

And don't want Ganso? I'll have him at United then!

Pastore would be great also, but I'm not sure if Bale would want to move to Italy.

Bale could well be tempted. He gets a major chance to play for a title and thiers champions league football. Also in they are Bale mad after what he done to Inter.

Oh I told them that many times lol, I brought up the match fixing scandal etc and Italy's poor reputation of officiating style of football recently etc but they still believe the club history is a pull for any player in the world.

They're a bit like Liverpool fans who seem to think every player is a Liverpool fan XD

Jimmer, they are decent bunch, much better than Barca forum. Galliani said they dont have any chance of signing Fabregas.. So I dont think many are expecting him..

One thing I like about the site is Prilo is their Berbatov. Opinion on him is equally divided..

Bale could well be tempted. He gets a major chance to play for a title and thiers champions league football. Also in they are Bale mad after what he done to Inter.

I'm not saying it because of the club mate, the club is terrific, highly prestigous and would be a great place to play football. It's more of the thinking that he's Welsh, and that complex that British players tend to play in the Premier League. Similar to Italian players usually play in Serie A, that's all.

Oh I told them that many times lol, I brought up the match fixing scandal etc and Italy's poor reputation of officiating style of football recently etc but they still believe the club history is a pull for any player in the world.

They're a bit like Liverpool fans who seem to think every player is a Liverpool fan XD

I think the Italian game is improving, but still has a poor reputation. And AC Milan does have a massive pull, but not to the extent where they can get anyone. And they really want Kaka back? He's going through the classic late 20's Brazillian going poor stage!

And Jimmer man, I love your transfer updates mate, as a journalism student it's good to get consise information!

Although Milan didnt do that well in the audi cup in terms of where they finished I was actually quite impressed with the way they played compare to last season ( which wasn't too bad if I'm honest :p ) , i know its only pre season but in my opinion they played with a little bit more flair, the sort of flair that they should be playing with given their attacking options. Still though the midfield is waaaaaaaay to old and slow, desperately need a player like Ganso, Hamisk ( Spelling ) or Montillivo to add a bit more pace to it :) strikers wise, if they get it right and hit some form, watch out europe!