*Paul*

Reaction score
Hi all,
I am AC Milan (of Italy) and I am in my first transfer window. I needed to add some youth to the squad - who would you recommend?

Thanks,
*Paul*

P.S. If you know how to get rid of Yepes please say, he is clogging up the wages.

Last edited:
Youth to put immeaditely in the squad or not?
I recommend Simone Guerra, Fausto Rossi, Daniele ragatzu, Vincenzo Fiorillo, Luca Caldirola, Siligardi, Mattia Destro. But these are all players for the future.

As fot Yepes, Its hard to get rid of him, you won't do it immeadiately, your best bet is in January of end of the season, as he's just joined in.

Marco Verratti and Kevin are fabulous CM who are really cheap.
Vaclav Kadlec, Yaya Sanogo and Christian Benitez are cheap strikers
Federico Fazio, Dodo, Romario, Lucas Digne, Raphael Varane and Dennis Appiah are some good defenders for the future

I also manage Milan, your best bet is to get some good defenders for the left and for the right back slot, maybe Maxwell, and for the right Lorenzo de Silvestri, you'll also need to buy some good midfielders, as Pirlo, Gattuso and Ambrosini are getting old, maybe try and ****** Montolivo and such.

Any other suggestions? I'm thinking of playing who can challenge for places already, e.g. Toloi.

In your Sig is that the Formation you play ? and what patch you playing too

for a squad like Milan's a 30 year old is a youth prospect
but i reccomend Cristian Bemitez too 24yo is teen!

Romelu Lukaku
Alberto Paloschi (he is already with you but on co-ownership buy Parma's half now)
Iker Muinain

Eden Hazard
Gerviniho
Sanchez

Rodwell
Sissoko
Poli

Phil Jones
Sakho
Mario Fernandes

Romelu Lukaku
Alberto Paloschi (he is already with you but on co-ownership buy Parma's half now)
Iker Muinain

Eden Hazard
Gerviniho
Sanchez

Rodwell
Sissoko
Poli

Phil Jones
Sakho
Mario Fernandes
How much do you think Paloschi will cost, I'ved had a £7.5m offer rejected.

Your looking atleast £10m but he is worth it all day long...

If you need young good defenders, I highly recommend Benedikt Howedes & Ryan Shawcross

Midfielders: Badelj, Rakitic, Annan

Forwards: Now this will sound old and "already said a million times" - Lukaku
And also Bafetimbi Gomis.

Im managing Milan and I'm in my 3rd season I bought Coentrao on the LB position, Eden Hazard for AM, and Babacar who will replace Ibra in the future and will partner up with Pato. As for Yepes I don't really remember I think he got really ****** at me and wanted to leave so I sold him at a low price. Its also important you buy someone like Marco Verrati for CM. In the future buy a DC to replace Nesta as well.

Last edited:
Keko - Atl.Madrid

Tobias Figuereido

I Manage Milan too bro ! milan have some badass youngsters! Verdi , Markel , Marco Fossati , those are ur future ;)

buy the half of Prince Boateng's contract.
if Dodo is in your game, buy him!

sell Ambrosini if you have balls to do that (6)