haze12

Reaction score
im just into my second season with milan, this is my team.

View attachment 333903

i won the league last year, got to the semi's of the champions league. i basically rejuvenated the squad, got rid of the old, high earners and reduced the wage budget to just over a million a week.

my problem now is what to do with balotelli, he is my highest earner on £105k p/w (he was on £115k p/w but i managed to get it a bit lower).

View attachment 333904

do i stick with him or should i try and sell him and replace with a more consistent player? i haven't managed him before so i'm not sure how he's going to turn out.

last season he got 14 goals (about 5 or 6 were penalties) and 7 assists.

You might consider playing Balotelli in another role upfront since you're playing Rodrigo as a poacher aswell. Not sure which roles fit Balotelli the best but as mentioned maybe DLF or Complete forward.

Balotelli is strange striker...he is good allround striker, but lack in heading and anticipation, which are very important attributes for striker.

I just checked him in genie scout...his best roles are poacher and trequartista, advanced forward is also close to those roles. I would play el shaarawy as poacher and balotelli advanced forward.

How is going el shaarawy in AMC position?

Sell him and buy another one. No team work, no work rate, poor heading and anticipation, no concentration, determination or decisions. In fact, only when he is on the mood is when he will do something for your team.

IMO, he is not so weak IRL.

Sell him if you can get top dollar. Bring in Leandro Damiao/W. Bony

Balotelli is strange striker...he is good allround striker, but lack in heading and anticipation, which are very important attributes for striker.

I just checked him in genie scout...his best roles are poacher and trequartista, advanced forward is also close to those roles. I would play el shaarawy as poacher and balotelli advanced forward.

How is going el shaarawy in AMC position?

he's doing pretty well, doesn't get many assists but he's scoring a few. im only just into my second season, started off well, he's played 6 scored 4 and assisted 1. average rating of 7.68.

last season average rating of 7.10 but he was only 19. his stats have improved a bit now.