k3r0s3x

Reaction score
Hello there ! I'm new here, but I'm so glad that I found fm-base.

I'm playing Football Manager 09 from a little time but i like the game very very much.
I'm becoming an addict, let's say :)

First time I've played with CSKA Moscow for about 4 years. I've won russian league 2 times, rusian cup 3 times, UEFA Cup 1 time and trough the UCL Semifinals, but I've wanted a new challenge.

So, I've started with Milan.
But, my mistake was that I've wanted to have a bright future so I've started to buy wonderkids, a lot :D

I'm proud with my team, but isn't working.
I've played 26 games in the league and I've maked 44 points. Inter has 71..I'm on 6th place
In UEFA Cup, i've been eliminated from the group stage on the 4th position.

So..my team doesn't work, but I know, I'm sure that I've have a good team.

Now, with this great forum, I want you're help and I'm asking you to help me with a tactic.

This is my team:
2m4wq5d.png

Thanks for you're help !

Last edited:
Im using this tactic at the moment with AC Milan to great effect.

@JP Woody: I'm in love with you :)

I had a game with Juventus in Italian Cup. In the previous match with Juve i've lost with 3-1. Now i've beaten them with 2-0

An awsome game, 26 shots, 18 on target and 62% possesion.

Thank you, thank you very much..i will drink a beer for you ! :D

Last edited:
how to insert picture here?
GO to Documents>Sports Interactive>football manager 09>skins>Three>Graphics>Backgrounds.

You will now see a picture of the usual three background called default,remove it and put your new picture in then re name it default the same as the one you removed.

Now go to your FM game and re load the three skin and there you will have your new skin background.

Let me know if this worked Alexander and post a screenshot up,it will be good to see the Three skin AC Milan style.<!-- / message --><!-- attachments -->

Last edited: