zsashan

Reaction score
hello all,

i am playing with Milan and i just have started my fourth season.
this was my tactic last year:

Siz - העלאת תמונות | פתיחת גלריות

and this are my subs:

Siz - העלאת תמונות | פתיחת גלריות

Bazoer left to Bayern munich for 34.5m euro ( due to contract clause)
pedro sold for 15mil euro to man city ( he is 32 years old )
bonaventura sold for 46 mil euro to monaco ( 30 years old)

so i am looking for mc instead of Bazoer and backup ST for Lacazette and AML because Blade Keita getting injured alot.

I have 105mil euro for transfers.

if you have a suggestoion for other position tell me also please.

thanks

I would look for a more creative CM I got Bernado Silva and he was World Class at CM as AP (S). Also your wingers could be improved, more flair and dribbling maybe Ousmane Dembele on the right, mahrez on the left. looks like a good organised team though nice.

I would look for a more creative CM I got Bernado Silva and he was World Class at CM as AP (S). Also your wingers could be improved, more flair and dribbling maybe Ousmane Dembele on the right, mahrez on the left. looks like a good organised team though nice.

how much did you pay for Bernardo Silva?

I would recommend to put more Itallian blood to the scuad. Bernadeschi in the left wind or on the right as an inside forward and Marco Benassi for the midfield. But I think that your team is already filled with great midfielders and you don't need enforcement there. For example you still have locatelli ! What more you may ask ? If I where you , I would some of the young prospects that Milan has. For example If you still have Raul Bellanova from the moment you also have Calabria sell HysaJ to improve your transfer funds and go for Daniele Rugani ! You will have an amazing Italian duo in your defence ! For the flanks you could also use Asensio (again as a winger or inside forward) ! Anyway your team is more than full my friend but you have a great opportunity to create an italian superteam !