Jams54

Reaction score
Going to try a new save with AC milan to try take them back to the top of serie a and europe. Just wondering if anyone has had sucsess with them and which players i should sell and who turns out good. Thanks.

I recently started a save with AC Milan. Think I only got 5 mil to start with but I managed to sell Suso boneventura and niang for about 50-60 mill. Brought in belotti 20 mill (instalments) bazoer 20 mill instalments and fabregas for 15 mill he was listed didn't hesitate to snap him up. Aswell as mvilla for 3 mill in January.

Donnarumma and romagnoli are the obvious prospects with world class potential bothe ready for first team immediately. There's also some good prospects in the u20 u18 if your in it for the long haul.

I played Viagoni left back as a wing back attack. He's An assist machine but very temperamental gets loads of yellow and reds. Bacca was my top scorer with 27 all comps played as complete forward attack. Belotti only got 13 but is on 17 in mid February second season. Little mention to Bertolucci and kucka played CM did a solid job to get me through the first season.

Finished first season 3rd behind juventus 2nd and surprisingly lazio 1st. would of took a champions league finish before the season. But I drew about 15 games mostly at home so was disappointed As I feel I could of won the title. Also got beat off juventus in cup final.

Be careful with your finances as I don't think ACs are very secure. The board frequently changed my transfer income % and it went as low as 20% so make sure you stay In the green.

Also your best players such as bacca romagnoli Donnarumma de sciglio ask to often to move to a bigger club , champions league club or somewhere offing more money. So if you want to keep these I would offer them contracts early in the season.

Apologies for bad spelling on players names

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm very successful with my Milan save. I'm on early July data update, so I already have Franck Kessie, Musacchio, Gonzalo Rodriguez, and Andre Silva.

Bought Felipe Anderson (£28m), Romelu Lukaku (£50m), Carlos Soler (£2m), Juan Cuadrado (£17.5m - winter), Fellaini (£5m - winter) in first season.

Sold Suso (£30m), Bonaventura (£30m), Bacca (£15m), Bertolacci (£7m), Andrea Poli (£7m), Antonelli (£5m), Montolivo (£2.5m).

Play with 4-1-2-2-1 with Donnarumma as GK, Rodriguez DL, Rogmanoli DC, Musacchio DC, De Sciglio/Abate DR, Kessie/Fellaini BWM-DMC, Soler BBM-MC, Locatelli AP-MC, Felipe Anderson AML, Cuadrado/Niang AMR, Lukaku ST.

First season finished 2nd in the Serie A and won Europa League on first season.

Second season got Iker Muniain (free) and bought Javier Pastore (£5m) as rotation for F. Anderson and Locatelli. Won the Serie A.

Third season bought Ousmane Dembele (£73m) to replace Cuadrado who I sold to Barcelona for £40m. Also bought Zeca (£11m) to replace Ricardo Rodriguez who went to Man City for £44m. Won the Serie A and Champions League.

Fourth season brought Leander Dendoncker for free to replace Fellaini. Won Serie A.

Fifth season bought Niklas Sule (£31m + Musacchio) to pair with Rogmanoli. I also managed to get Thomas Lemar (free). Changed formation to 4-2-3-1, with Lemar as AMC. Locatelli lost his place for Kessie-Soler MC duo. Won Serie A.

Sixth season bought Mbappe (£95m + Felipe Anderson). Won Serie A and Europa League (got eliminated from group stage because I fielded a weakened hot prospect team at the first match and things just got worse).

Seventh season won Serie A and Champions League.