AC Milan

• Thread starter Thread starter iJAMIE
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 40
  • Views Views 5K
defender: Mamadou Sakho (DL/C),
striker: Henry Saivet (AM RLC/FC), Georginio Wijnaldum (AM RLC/FC)

On my AC Milan game i've just bought...
DC - Mats (or Mads, can't remember) Hummels
ST - Paloschi and Sergio Aguero

As you no AC milan have a real ageing side that req alot of rebuilding, all i have signed is cardoza (on loan) srna bout 14m and sanchez(frm udinase) for bout 5m.

im playing a 2 player game with my mate and he just offered me 50m for KAKA hes scored 2 goals in all compatitions and isant really playing that well (im now in jan window 1st season) i stalled my disition to accept the offer and have looked at possible targets with the money they were pepe from udinase that dutch cb hetinga , rossi and a couple of others.....!!!

do you think it would be wise selling him to rebuild the team because i just carnt deside......!!!!

Any advice welcome

£50m could buy you three or four good players , fazio veloso breno marcelo mati fernandez john fleck david santon

IMO, it depends on what team your friend is, if it someone from another league then personally i would accept, but if its someone like inter or juve, then i wouldnt.

i would sell him for that price. im also ac milan and kaka has done nothing for me either so im just waiting for a big offer for him then hes going bye bye.

Kaka' is best A.C. Milan player. (: If u have good tactic for him, he'll do wonders for you. Beleave me..

ask your mate for abt 20-30m plus quaresma or someone else

ask for santon from inter. u can try witsel or diego or arshavin to replace kaka. and also try sakho and davies (aston).

Sold KAKA and brought in Obafeme Martins who has scored over a goal a game, got that arango (AML) Who has been class, Farzo, Veloso and got D saton as part of the deal. i trained Pirlo to an AMC and he is banging the goals in and assisting martins like no tommorow. im on a 12 game winning streak and have closed the gap at the top to 4 points

as long as u keep pato u shud be fine, hes now the best striker in the world on mine and its only 2011, hes scored 34 in the serie a and 14 in the champions league and got the golden boot in the 2010 world cup, kaka works well with him tho and sets up 70% of his goals, but if u really need to sell him and want a long term amc get wijinaldum from feyenoord, u can get him for around £6 mill at the start an he becomes one of the best in his position in the world

AC Milan Player's

Hi, i am AC milan and i was wondering if anyone could suggest me any players because i dont seem to be scoring any goals this is my team....

dida
diogo
zambrotta
nesta
kaladze
gourcuff
flamini
ambrosini
ronaldinho
kaka
pato

i play 4--4--1--1

With pato just to left ans kaka pushing forward.

I know i need a rght back?? any suggestions?? and a out and out goal scorer (poacher)

MY SUBS

Abbiati
schaars
matuidi
viurdez
seedorf
zarate
borriello

thats a great team, just give kaka alot of creative freedom dont give creative freedom to no1 else.

play gattuso instead of flamini hes a great player.

Rafinha and Anyukov are 2 good right backs
You could get Cardozo or G Rossi as another striker
Dede is a good LB
Enyeama is a good cheap GK

i dont have gattuso because i wasnt milan at the beggining of the game i was arsenal but i resigned and milan wanted meh so i went pirlo and gattuso went !! :@ i just got pandev by the way i am going to sell pizzaro he is 30 will any but him
????

i dont have gattuso because i wasnt milan at the beggining of the game i was arsenal but i resigned and milan wanted meh so i went pirlo and gattuso went !! :@ i just got pandev by the way i am going to sell pizzaro he is 30 will any but him
????

ouch unlucky man.

nvm flamini is ok at the age of 24 anyways.

like half way

just give freedom to him, if you give too many players it could backfire on your team against the big guns when half your players are out of position.

so just give it to your playmaker i guess that is kaka.

Back