Flavu

Reaction score
Who should I buy and who should I sell?

29zetfo.png

Sell at least 1 of the following... Ambrosini, van Bommel, Gattuso.
Also Seedorf, Nesta, Zambrotta, Abbiati. They're still good players, but their wages are mental. Milan lack central defenders as alternative though, so maybe keep Nesta if you can't get a decent replacement. I used to play Ricardo Ferreira from the youth team in the 1st team for first half of the season, because I wasn't able to get a replacement in time. Not really a good option, but did ok. You might also want to consider cancelling the Aquilani loan, unless you have the intention of buying him.
Who you could buy depends on how much you have to spend... Seeing as you already bought some players, you probably won't have too much left though. Even if you don't get much cash for the players you're selling, the wage costs should reduce by a lot.

I kept all the oldies !
Sell Emanuelson and you'll see the oldies winning with STYLE.

Well, budget is not a problem. Just say some players..

Well, budget is not a problem. Just say some players..

If budget is no problem then i would sign the following:- Messi, Ronaldo, Rooney, Pique, Cassillas, Ramos etc etc.

Seydou Doumbia, Mats Hummels, Bonucci, Lazar Markovic, Alan Ruiz, Guido Pizzarro, Otamendi, Krasic, Jadson, Eriksen, Dede, Sakho, Naingollan, Vukojevic, Javi Martinez, Iker Munian, Phil Jones, Demirel (great backup gk)

Schurrle, Reinartz, Robben, Nicolas Gaitan, Abdennour, Kurt Zouma, Kerzakhov, Dominco Cristico...

anymore?

Great players Raikan, how about selling players, who should i sell?

Amborisini, Mesbah, Flamini, Antonini, Zambrotta

Look at Di Silvestre, Pepe, Paloschi, Montolivo, Poli, Palombo as well

Great players Raikan, how about selling players, who should i sell?

Sell: Zambrotta, Flamini, Yepes, Bonera ( if you can ) and Emanuelsson if you dont use wingers.

Replace with: Astori , Verratti, Capuano.

Next season sell Mexes, Mesbah, Cassano at least and replace them with younger players on lower wages.

Amborisini, Mesbah, Flamini, Antonini, Zambrotta

Look at Di Silvestre, Pepe, Paloschi, Montolivo, Poli, Palombo as well

Paloschi is already Milan player. SI corrected his contract so he's on loan at Chievo now on new patch. :)

De Silvestri you mean raikkan ?

yes, he is a cheap good Rb!

Alan Nyom is also cheap and good backup!

Kevin Volland, Leo Bonatini, Renan Ribeiro (gk) Jorge Enriquez, Leitner, Andreas Beck etc..

a good DL replaceing antonini?

Look here, tactics+players

swrcid.png

sold gattuso and emanuelson.

zlqc8p.png

bought criscito, fellaini, hummels and fully eh shaarawy.
sold mebah, amelia, vam bommel, bonera, loaned mexes

anymore suggestions?

Modou Kara, Fantastic DMC and central defender! I bought him for just 1.8M. Young and talented, but you can absolutely use him from the start aswell. Renato Soares Augusto Is a great player aswell. Bought him to Manchester United season nr2, played absolutely fantastic. What he did on one season: 29 Matches 9 Goals 15 asts,7,64 Av.Rating. Douglas Costa from Shaktar is also a very good player ofc. Xherdan Shaqiri, U may have to take a look at him aswell, very talented. Or these typical players like, Marko Marin, Verthongen, Ganso, Hamsik, Doumbia, Sakho, Arturo Vidal etc.