accept 4-2-2-2, Crystal Palace gots 99 points and won title 1st season

accept

Reaction score
This tactic is for patch 1532.
I deleted all my tactics when I created this one, cz It's so amazing with both attacking and defence.
You can use this tactic for whatever teams....

In my Crystal Palace save, I gots 99 points, the Poacher got 40goals, 13assists in 41games, the f9 gots 18 assists.
In my Everton save, I played about 28 games, and of cz on top of the league, and got 5-7 points ahead of man utd who is 2nd. I won every game in UEFA Cup.

View attachment 273004View attachment 273003View attachment 273002View attachment 273001

=========================tactic================================
View attachment 273000View attachment 272999

=========================match results===========================
View attachment 272998View attachment 272997View attachment 272996
View attachment 272994View attachment 272995

Here is some tips:
1. You need the OIs like my screen shot when playing with weak teams. You can left it to your assistant if playing with good teams.
2. FB take corners, and the other side of fb with better crossing running the short corner.
3. You need train defence position during the season. Arrange as much friendly match as possible.
4. Buy the best Poacher you can afford.
5. Use the wasttime version after 70mins of the game to protect your victory.

Finally Show me your result with this tactic, and rate this thread if you feel it works!

accept 4-2-2-2

accept 4-5-1 wasttime

Last edited:
Fantastic! Thanks for your sharing.

Which patch you used?

do you want the left back to take the corners? cause in the current set up rb is set to stay short, lb set to go forward

also, for cm, amc and st, does the foot and the side matter?

looking forward to trying

do you want the left back to take the corners? cause in the current set up rb is set to stay short, lb set to go forward

also, for cm, amc and st, does the foot and the side matter?

looking forward to trying
cz my rfb got better crossing,so I use lfb take corners。You can change it for your own team。
Wait for your result:)

Here is some tips:
1. You need the OIs like my screen shot when playing with weak teams. You can left it to your assistant if playing with good teams.

The OI are in chinese (?) - the red ones I understand - but is it "weaker foot" or left for players in right side etc?

The OI are in chinese (?) - the red ones I understand - but is it "weaker foot" or left for players in right side etc?
fbr/wbr left foot, fbl/wbl right foot.
wr/amr/wl/aml weaker foot.

dont work real madrid i lose vs liverpool friendly 6-1

dont work real madrid i lose vs liverpool friendly 6-1
Play more friendly match, I also get bad result in friendly match. When you get 100% tactic proficiency, this tactic is amazing.

Very good tactic, didn't even bother with OI and all those non-sense, still demolishing left and right, but, I'm playing with real madrid, so that's somewhat expected :p

trying this tactic now with Newcastle Utd will let u now how i get on

Very good tactic, didn't even bother with OI and all those non-sense, still demolishing left and right, but, I'm playing with real madrid, so that's somewhat expected :p
Thanks.
There is only one thing we cared about... how many goals...

I have problems in attack. Many draw with the score 0-0, 1-1,....No more games with >3 goals.

However, I'm going to champion with Derby County. :)

I have problems in attack. Many draw with the score 0-0, 1-1,....No more games with >3 goals.

However, I'm going to champion with Derby County. :)
Try to get the best poacher you can afford. The poacher will get lots of clear cut chances.
Champion is more than anything, right?(H)

This is truly a great tactic! Currently comfortably winning Sky Bet Championship with Brentford!

if ur had worked ur set pieces better to be more effective maybe could be very very good tactic m8