accept 4-2-3-1, Crystal Palace Premiership & Tottenham 3 trophies!

accept

Reaction score
I won premiership 1st seasn with Crystal Palace,and I also win premiership,league cup,Europa League with Tottenham, lost only one game to the top teams. Keeps unbeaten in the last 24 games!

So I think it both works for small or top teams.

Here is some tips for my tactics
  • No OI's
  • It's okay when you get many yellow/red cards. Remove the AMC when you got red card.
  • Make sure your team learns very good with this tactic before the season.
  • Use "Attacking movement" for match preparation.
  • Always use "Deep version", change it to "Risk version" if you need a goal very much.
  • It maybe boring in the first 3-5 matches, after that, you will dominate the game.
  • Use your best players playing the first few matches. The better you played in the first few games, the better results will be achieved at the end of the season.
Players for my tactics
  • Left footed on the left side, Right footed on the right side for both wingers and fbs.
  • winger:acc,pace14+,work rate 12+,cross 13+,dribble 14+,technical 12+,pass 11+,off the ball 12+
  • ss:anticipation, composure 13+,off the ball 13+,work rate 13+,stamina 12+,shooting 12+,technical 12+
  • fb:acc,pace14+,stamina 14+,work rate 12+,position 12+, tackle 13+,cross 13+,passing 11+
  • regista:passing 14+,vision 14+,off the ball 12+,technical 13+,position 13+

Last edited:
La sto provando adesso. Ho giocato ancora una partita fuori casa, vinta 3-1. Le statistiche non sono un granche', infatti non riesco a capire come mai rende in queste modo.
Ti consiglio di provarla, ne vale la pena.

Tested it very initially, mid way through season with West Ham.

It performed better than the tactic I consider best on this site, DEADLY CIRCLE V2.

I think this could be even better.

Will try a full season.

Nice work! (I think)

I played with Tottenham Hotspur yesterday, bought sven bender and velory(fiorentina) for lacking of dms.
I let my assist making team talks too..

By the way ,I got 2 red cards in the first 4 games, it pretty tough for me. And I got 1 red card at 20minute against Newcastle, he scored 2 goals after 90mintues. Actually I have greate chance to win this match.

View attachment 185035

Last edited:
Tottenham spurs's record upload.
Get 3 trophies, lost only 1 game to the top teams, and keeps unbeaten in the last 24 games!

Is the anybody tested this tactical, give me some feedbacks plz!

I did 3 season on Southampton, and Im still not able to be champion :S I dont get it.
I have a team full of wonderkids, and I Still cant make it.
So im tired of trying Possesion tactics,the problem is always the away games...
So I decided to try yours.
Any advice??

And I have one question, When you need to score at any cost, you still use balanced Mentality?? Does that make sense?
Thanks

View attachment 183400

Use the Deep version.
You just need to substitute the low rating players( less than 6.5) immediately.
Don't change anything else.

I did 3 season on Southampton, and Im still not able to be champion :S I dont get it.
I have a team full of wonderkids, and I Still cant make it.
So im tired of trying Possesion tactics,the problem is always the away games...
So I decided to try yours.
Any advice??

And I have one question, When you need to score at any cost, you still use balanced Mentality?? Does that make sense?
Thanks

View attachment 1016924

Last edited:
okey, and then, when you need to score at any cost you change to the risk version???
Just that??

And about the training, you use 30% of preparation for the game??

What do you do for individual training??