accept 4-4-2 diamond - won all titles with liverpool 1st season, balottelli 80 goals!

accept

Reaction score
I only test this tactical in version 1530.|)

My english is poor, so let's make it simple.

tactical.
View attachment 293324View attachment 293319View attachment 293318

Some screens with liverpool first season. Crazy balotteli did it! 80 goals!
View attachment 293323View attachment 293320View attachment 293322View attachment 293321

Champions cup final. vs Juventus 5:0.
View attachment 293317

Tips:
1. Poacher: Acceleration, pace, agility, finishing, first touch. If you wanna won golden ball with him,make sure he got low injuries.
2. WB: Acceleration, stamina, pace, tackling, crossing
3. If you got a poacher with poor jumping and heading, use drill crosses.
4. Training: Preseason: fitniess and tactics. Season: Team Cohesion and teamwork.

GG GL
View attachment 293315

Last edited:
haha are you joking mate he has clearly given OI's in the opening post

So i try this tactic on a half season with Manchester United, in the challenge mode (I prefer to test it before).

I'm pretty satisfied with it, I think after one year it's getting better when your players know the tactic better. I have the possession and a lot of shots.

View attachment 293159

So i try this tactic on a half season with Manchester United, in the challenge mode (I prefer to test it before).

I'm pretty satisfied with it, I think after one year it's getting better when your players know the tactic better. I have the possession and a lot of shots.

View attachment 790618
Thanks.
It's getting much better after about 20 games including friendly match.
Still can't beleive 1:5 lost to liverpool:'(, replace the players with low rating(<6.5) in middle game exclude poacher.

To test a tactic, I first try the challenge mode. So I begin to play in january, I made one transfer (Schmelzer) and the game against Liverpool was my 3rd and the team's moral was very low.

I will begin a complete season with United today and give you my feedback

So, I try this tactic with Manchester United.

I won every titles in the first season.

Premier league: 30W - 6D - 3L - 119BP - 32BC

As you say, the team need about 20 games to know perfectly the tactic.

I will try it with a lower team. I wanted to try it with MU because I think it perfectly fit with the team, you only have to buy one left defender (I think Schmelzer is the best you can get: 35 matchs, 9 goals, 15 assists).

looks great - I hate wingers ;)

usually not a fan of the stopper/cover combination but will give this a go! recommended attributes for the CM's?

So, I try this tactic with Manchester United.

I won every titles in the first season.

Premier league: 30W - 6D - 3L - 119BP - 32BC

As you say, the team need about 20 games to know perfectly the tactic.

I will try it with a lower team. I wanted to try it with MU because I think it perfectly fit with the team, you only have to buy one left defender (I think Schmelzer is the best you can get: 35 matchs, 9 goals, 15 assists).
Too much draws:S.
And how many goals with your poacher?

looks great - I hate wingers ;)

usually not a fan of the stopper/cover combination but will give this a go! recommended attributes for the CM's?
stamnia, passing, vision, first touch. long shoot would be a plus.
left cm with support duty: tackle, position. like joe allen, henderson, gil romero, lucas romero
right cm with attacking duty: acceleration, pace, off the ball... like dzagovic

recommended PPM's?.....been using one tactic with F9's and DLF's and had them trained in alot of certain PPM's specifically my number 10 and strikers

so far so good, been missing some of my best players and won 7-0 against Stuttgart

recommended PPM's?.....been using one tactic with F9's and DLF's and had them trained in alot of certain PPM's specifically my number 10 and strikers

so far so good, been missing some of my best players and won 7-0 against Stuttgart
beat the offside trap would be good for your poacher.