Status
Not open for further replies.
Should be in the 'Deal or No Deal Thread'

Is this the Paulo Henrique who starts at Santos? (Ganso)

I'm sorry, didn't know about that thread.
This Henrique started at Atlético Mineiro, also played at SC Heerenveen and Deportivo Brasil.
Signed him by free transfe, the season before.

Only if you can get a player that is better to replace him for around the same money. He seems class for you. I say keep him.

There is a free transfer player coming in about 2 weeks, it's Juny at the moment.
But I'm not sure if he does well, he is not as technical as Henrique, but he is younger and seems to be a great player as well.

I'd wait till the end of the next season. Cause he's 26. Can still improve a bit, and put in some good performances which will increase his value some more. And this gives you the chance to see if the new signing will be just as good.

Seems like I should keep him, but I'm also asking this, because I promoted 2 seasons ago.
This kinda players have a kinda supervalue, compared to most players in my team.
Club value is 8.500.000 at the moment.
I sold one player for 2.300.000 and another for 2.800.000 Euro before, kinda huge to me. ;-)

Get a scout report on the free transfer player you are getting and then compare it with a coach report on paulo henrique

Will do that, thanks.
I could check the staff reports about him in 2 weeks.
Before I could decline the offers maybe?
Just hoping he get some new offers then. :)

---------- Post added at 01:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 AM ----------

After all, I decided to sell him.
Because I'm hardly in need of a good right winger.
As well on the left, but have a decent player for now there.
The money would help a lot for the future purpose.

The offers are different.
Most offer 4.500.000 and pay right away.
Another is the one I like best.
They pay 700.000, but for the next 36 months 111.111 Euro per month.
As well, I'll get 35% of the money, when he got sold again.

Allright, can be closed, thanks for the advice here.
Will put it there next time. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.