Accepting an International Job

Novaks05

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I'm currently managing Fulham and noticed the England job was free, I applied and got accepted. A week later it reported "England after me" and offered me the job again which again I accepted! I then continue to play my pre-season with Fulham and nothing's happening with the England job, I can see I've applied and it's still available in the job centre but it's not actually giving me the job.

Is this a known bug? How do I overcome it or is there a latest patch i can download...

Thanks

Novaks05

Cheers mate, It is for footy manager 10. When I click on the patch It doesnt reconise and starts looking for software etc, do I need to install something before hand? Also, will it take effect in my current footy manager game or will I need to start again?

Cheers mate, It is for footy manager 10. When I click on the patch It doesnt reconise and starts looking for software etc, do I need to install something before hand? Also, will it take effect in my current footy manager game or will I need to start again?

you may need to extract it

http://download.cnet.com/WinRAR-32-bit/3000-2250_4-10007677.html

downlaod winrar. then right click the patch, click extract to. then click desktop.

the file should extract and a shortcut to the patch should appear on your desktop. double clik it and the patch will self install.

you only need to start a new game for database changes to affect, eg transfer, new club owners etc.

the international job bug is fixed whether you start a new game or continue your current one