Access rights?

Trav

Reaction score
I got a new laptop on saturday, installed fm2008, updated the patch and played it. Then when i come back to play it now it says "You do not have sufficient access rights to run the application". Im running vista on this laptop which might be the problem because i never had it with XP, anyone have any ideas?

Not sure but could it be something to do with administrator rights? Doubt it as it's your PC.

Might be something to do with User Account Control (UAC). Try disabling it and try again.

Nah that hasnt worked so i dont know what will, might email S.I and ask them for help, but thanks anyway guys.

dont count on a reply i emailed them about a problem yonks back and they never replied to me

Post on the SI forums, will get some sort of response on there. Most probably some **** moderator telling you to use the search function but it's still worth a shot.

I also have vista and i have to rightclick and choose "run as admin." to get it to work

I've never had a problem on Vista when playing it.

I've never had any problems with FM on Vista, however there are a few programs that don't work properly so I have to do the run as administrator thing :|