Any opps. instructions?
Are you talking about coaching instructions?
I left everything to the head coach.
However, since the tactics themselves are strongly tackled, I recommend that you only give instructions to the ace of the opposing team.

nice tactic, I score 3-4 goals in every match Bravo

For me this works like a treat! I am in 2028 in my save with Stockport and was struggling to break teams down after winning the prem. Moreover my strikers couldnt score to save their life. Tried this tactic and it solved both problems. Definitely give it a shot. Though i have a decent team by now so have no idea how this would work on on new LLM save.

P.S. i dont Holyday maches and play them.

This tactic is a juggernaut lol. dominating every single game like never before! Just one little issue man, the AM looks a bit out of the game..maybe this tactic would be even more deadly by tweaking it a bit..i was trying to use a 4-3-3 with 2 B2B and 1 DLP in line instead of the AM. Or maybe changing the AM duties to make with and Adv Playmaker or something different.

Overall great job! here's couple screens
Screenshot 2020-03-09 at 16.00.38.png

Screenshot 2020-03-09 at 16.00.49.png

Screenshot 2020-03-09 at 16.06.11.png

This tactic is a juggernaut lol. dominating every single game like never before! Just one little issue man, the AM looks a bit out of the game..maybe this tactic would be even more deadly by tweaking it a bit..i was trying to use a 4-3-3 with 2 B2B and 1 DLP in line instead of the AM. Or maybe changing the AM duties to make with and Adv Playmaker or something different.

Overall great job! here's couple screens
View attachment 489372
View attachment 489373
View attachment 489374
Is the game schedule screen shot the below formation?

Is the game schedule screen shot the below formation?
only the last 4 matches..as you see i didn't concede any goal. looks very solid. the only tweak has been the additional B2B (copied all the duties from the other one).

i have a very strong team though. But if you're interested in testing it with a weaker side let me know :)

Has anyone tried this tactic with a lower league team that's not a favorite for promotion?